1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Working flag / Marshall system part of AC's roadmap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ben Lee, May 31, 2014.

1. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I was just wondering, is a working flag system going to be part of the sim? Either simple flag zones or even animated flag waving marshals etc?

Jebus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSW 2.5 FFB not working with VR Today at 6:29 AM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Is Depth of Field working in cockpit view? Friday at 9:06 PM
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues [PC]Fanatec CSL elite not working proprely but recognized Jan 3, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions G29 no longer working on Assetto Corsa Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TrackIR 5 not working in ACC (title not recognized) Dec 26, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster Red Legend not working Dec 12, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB stops working after using mouse Dec 8, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB Stops working after i use mouse Dec 8, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 not working after hotfix 1.6.4 Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Remapped master volume keys not working Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad Logitech F310 right thumb stick not working Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Setup save no longer working Nov 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Save game not working Nov 24, 2020
    ACC Physics Honda Evo Map 8 not working Nov 22, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Quick join and Competition Server not working Nov 17, 2020

3. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

I don't know (and honestly don't care too much ) about animated flags/marshals but I really hope that we will have a flag system for the V1

But as I wrote is just what I would like to see, I don't have any information of when it is coming (or if it is coming, but I'm quite sure that being a basic feature we will have it sooner or later)

4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Animated flag marshalls along with full flag rules would be awesome, essential even, for immersion sake. I'm all for this kind of "little" details.

booterboy and Tim Meuris like this.
  5. pclipse

pclipse Racer

If there isn't some sort of penalty/flag system. Multiplayer will be a ****show. People rejoin the track as if they own the thing without yielding. In qualifying, first lap players with cold tires, will try and defend their "position". YIELD!

6. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Yeah...Really need penalties for crossing the pit line aswell...Been a case where we just start and I'm slowly moving out of the pits creating a gap, bam someone drives into me -.- Like seriously? we are going 60! And then on track same thing first lap taking it easy nope someone just wants to have a fight, relax! And then when the race starts, Don't break late! Jesus I break not only before my regular raceline, but have to avoid every single ***** coming from behind Me.

7. KevinM

KevinM Gamer

From my experience online and offline, we really need yellow flags, blue flags, and black flags.
    The throttle cut should be replaced with normal penalties, like a drive-through or disqualification.

I imagine that this stuff will be addressed sooner or later. It'd be neat if there was a list somewhere on here of all of the features that have been mentioned.
    Could even make it a poll. The idea is that we would know that Kunos knows that we want certain things to be addressed.
    After several years lurking on the LFS forums, it is clear to me that something needs to be done to mitigate begging and ****-posting.

8. pclipse

pclipse Racer

^ YES!

This exactly.

Hanzales likes this.
  9. Yes Please!
    [​IMG]

pclipse likes this.
  10. Kevin Wolfe

Kevin Wolfe Racer

I've turned off the throttle penalty feature. it's much more fun without it.

it stops stuff like when the throttle is cut mid corner, the car's weight shifts and the back steps out...

11. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I'm 100% for a flag system and drive through/stop go penalties.

Hanzales and jonnyboy_99 like this.
  12. Sean

Sean Simracer

NKpro had a cool little yellow flag animation at the side of the track. I too hope we will get nice Flag implementation for release.