1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Working flag / Marshall system part of AC's roadmap?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ben Lee, May 31, 2014.

1. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I was just wondering, is a working flag system going to be part of the sim? Either simple flag zones or even animated flag waving marshals etc?

Jebus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Blue flags not working during final lap? Mar 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Camera Settings / Some settings not working Binding Apr 15, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Short Formation lap not working Nords Apr 10, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    General modding discussion "set observe" commands not working Mar 23, 2024
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Button "onClick" not working: solved Mar 20, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering not working CSL DD Feb 27, 2024
    ACC Tools Motec i2 Pro Math Equations not Working Dec 13, 2023
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events is working again Dec 6, 2023
    Bug reports Logitech G920 d-pad not working Nov 23, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Ubuntu not working Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Brake Gamma change not working Jul 13, 2023
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC Audio All audio working except engine noise Jun 25, 2023

3. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

I don't know (and honestly don't care too much ) about animated flags/marshals but I really hope that we will have a flag system for the V1

But as I wrote is just what I would like to see, I don't have any information of when it is coming (or if it is coming, but I'm quite sure that being a basic feature we will have it sooner or later)

4. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Animated flag marshalls along with full flag rules would be awesome, essential even, for immersion sake. I'm all for this kind of "little" details.

booterboy and Tim Meuris like this.
  5. pclipse

pclipse Racer

If there isn't some sort of penalty/flag system. Multiplayer will be a ****show. People rejoin the track as if they own the thing without yielding. In qualifying, first lap players with cold tires, will try and defend their "position". YIELD!

6. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Yeah...Really need penalties for crossing the pit line aswell...Been a case where we just start and I'm slowly moving out of the pits creating a gap, bam someone drives into me -.- Like seriously? we are going 60! And then on track same thing first lap taking it easy nope someone just wants to have a fight, relax! And then when the race starts, Don't break late! Jesus I break not only before my regular raceline, but have to avoid every single ***** coming from behind Me.

7. KevinM

KevinM Gamer

From my experience online and offline, we really need yellow flags, blue flags, and black flags.
    The throttle cut should be replaced with normal penalties, like a drive-through or disqualification.

I imagine that this stuff will be addressed sooner or later. It'd be neat if there was a list somewhere on here of all of the features that have been mentioned.
    Could even make it a poll. The idea is that we would know that Kunos knows that we want certain things to be addressed.
    After several years lurking on the LFS forums, it is clear to me that something needs to be done to mitigate begging and ****-posting.

8. pclipse

pclipse Racer

^ YES!

This exactly.

Hanzales likes this.
  9. Yes Please!
    [​IMG]

pclipse likes this.
  10. Kevin Wolfe

Kevin Wolfe Racer

I've turned off the throttle penalty feature. it's much more fun without it.

it stops stuff like when the throttle is cut mid corner, the car's weight shifts and the back steps out...

11. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I'm 100% for a flag system and drive through/stop go penalties.

Hanzales and jonnyboy_99 like this.
  12. Sean

Sean Simracer

NKpro had a cool little yellow flag animation at the side of the track. I too hope we will get nice Flag implementation for release.