1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Assetto Corsa: No servers found...

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Rickie, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Rickie

Rickie Rookie

Started around February 7th, 2020

First of all, I’ve been trying for over a month and a week now to get up with Kunos regarding this problem by using there Contact form at the bottom of the website. Every time I sent the form I also got a confirmation that it went threw. I have sent well over 15 and never got a single response and like I stated. It’s been over a month and a week now and I am beginning to really get frustrated over this as Assetto Corsa is the only game I really even play on the Xbox One. So I haven’t been on for over a month now.

That’s a month for Xbox live and for my warranty on my Fanatic equipment out the window!

I did the usual hard reset of the Xbox most know to do to fix the (No servers found...) problem and that didn’t work. I’ve done it many times! As well my Xbox does it every time I turn it off anyway as it’s set on Energy saving mode.
    Didn’t work which I thought was odd as it always did before.

I’ve reset my modem many times. Didn’t work!
    Network always on: OPEN

Uninstalled the game From my external hard drive and installed on the Xbox and that didn’t work.
    so I just reinstalled it back on the external hard drive is that wasn’t the problem.

I then tried signing in through all three of my different accounts and that didn’t work as well.

Tried joining friends playing and that didn’t work.
    Says: Error retrieving data...

I even tried unplugging the Xbox for a day, The ethernet cord and that did nothing as well.

I just find it very odd that this is happening to me it seems I’ve done everything I can on my end and it’s not fixing the problem. But even more odd, that I’ve contacted Kunos so many times and so long ago and I don’t get any response!!! I mean, if it’s saying my messages where going threw I would have thought I would have gotten a response a long time ago and it would have been fixed by know.

Will Keen likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge assetto corsa xbox series s Mar 11, 2023
    Console Lounge Missing special events on xbox one version Assetto Corsa Ultimate May 4, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Assetto Corsa on XBox Series S dropping fps. Common Problem? Is there a fix? Apr 8, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione - PS4 and XBox One: HOW TO GET SUPPORT Jun 23, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione - PS4, PS5 and XBox One/X/S - Console Version: HOW TO GET SUPPORT Jun 23, 2020
    ACC User Interface I wonder if the game "Assetto Corsa Competizione" released by XBOXONE ver support Korean subtitles. May 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Ultimate in Xbox ONEs Jun 24, 2019
    Console Lounge Any footage of Assetto running on Xbox one X ? Nov 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox one x and Assetto Corsa Oct 29, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox Club Assetto Corsa Germany Jul 14, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Assetto Xbox one ..Honk.. Dec 11, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Online Assetto Corsa for Xbox One Oct 20, 2016
    Console Lounge The ONLY PS4/XBox Assetto Corsa review you'll ever need!!! Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa PS4 and Xbox One Support Info Aug 26, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 and XBox One supported wheels Aug 19, 2016

3. Will Keen

Will Keen Rookie

I know exactly how you feel, I bought the game on my xbox just for the multiplayer and I've never been able to connect to the online part of the game, and I can't find a fix for it anywhere. It's a shame as its one of the best games I've played with my wheel.

Diablo2000 and FrankX69 like this.
  4. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Add me on xbox I have a possible fix : X DeZZie420 X

5. Pirataa

Pirataa Rookie

same is happening to me do you habe a fix?

6. Diablo2000

Diablo2000 Rookie

SERVER DOWN AC FOR XBOX X , after two weeks i see any server for play online. please fix this problem. i sent many email but i haven't answer for this problem !!!!!

7. Benftptp

Benftptp Rookie

I’m having the same issue now on ACC, I have not been able to race online at all since launch