1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 (Xbox one) can't connect to server

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Dezzie420, Dec 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Had this game uninstalled for a while while I didn't have acsess to my wheel after reinstalling

When im starting the game i get the can't
    connect to server message at the top of my screen tried everything
    ; hard reset of the console
    Checking nat type is open
    Reinstalling the game
    Regards resetting my internet

All with no luck
    Friends are playing and I can get online :(

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one) Nov 5, 2017
    Console Lounge 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4) Sep 12, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues (xbox360 controller) - won´t take analog input for shifting Nov 22, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Controller (xbox 360 for windows) disconnected Nov 8, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues (xbox360 controler) Right stick CAMERA May 5, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues can't look left/right in cockpit only (xbox 360 pad) Apr 12, 2014
    ACC Gameplay [V1.0.1] Track Cutting Penalty System (Silverstone) Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche (70th edition livery one) May 31, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI too slow through Vale corner (Silverstone)....and T2 Hungary May 31, 2019
    ACC User Interface Brodcast UI (official one) Apr 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality cheap mobile VR headset (android, Iphone) working with ACC Feb 26, 2019
    Suggestions Pit Limiter: visual references missing in track models (Silverstone) Jun 5, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues I can't change the perfomance or livery in any car. (Offline alone) Mar 16, 2017
    Bug reports Bugs and fixes (Red Pack - Xbox One) Jan 15, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong tires in Supercar Race event (Ferrari 458 Italia at Silverstone) May 16, 2016