1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Launch Issue

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 4, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

It's come to our attention that the Xbox One launch issue that occurred for a number of our players a few weeks ago has returned. Our team are looking into the problem as we speak. :(

Thanks once again for your support.

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Installed but won't launch on XBOX? Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY Feb 28, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Launch Issue Sep 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Launch Issue Aug 18, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Launcher won't launch. No crash log created. (solved: update Xbox controller firmware!) Mar 16, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023

3. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Seems to be resolved for me didn't have any issues launching today and online lobby's are visible, there are only private ones visible though no pre configured races or drift/trackdays

4. Still broken couldn't play this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

Didn't launch when i tried on monday and tuesday,just tried again and its still the same.

6. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

After starting you xbox start no other game than Assetto Corsa. This always worked for me and some others.

OriginalR6kid likes this.
  7. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

Tried all the advice that ive found about this issue,none of it makes a difference.

BluuSpydeR, Hammerpgh and Gurkensepp like this.
  8. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Working for me this evening. Just a few lobby with a moderate ping. Was able to have one Gt3 race at least.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  9. Eric Cline

Eric Cline Gamer

Game doesn't even load now.straight to dashboard.. again...this is ridiculous

Lewisxbone likes this.
  10. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Same here. Ping was 100-300. Only hotlapping for us now. Or in worst case other games.

rallyesax likes this.
  11. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

I've just found this works:
    -My Games and Apps
    -Select Assetto Corsa with the start button
    -Select "Manage"
    -Select "Uninstall all"
    -Basque in the happiness of all that reclaimed HD space.
    -Put the kettle on.
    -Reflect on 12 months of wasted time.
    -Watch some Project Cars 2 videos on YouTube
    -Book 22nd September off work.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  12. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Well it was a good run assetto
    I could tell you from one of ur biggest fans ( u can tell by my hours played ... lots n lots) that u have buried ur game so far in the ground that by the time it's playable it will be next generation... not ps5 and one x but the gen after.
    It's unreal how backwards the devs are.
    I don't care if ur a team of 30.... u had over a year to hire more ppl ... I run a business and when demand is greater then service u hire more ppl to efficiently get the job done.
    Now selling out to digital bro's I thought may have been a good idea as more money equals more staff equals fixed bugs but as I see and u have proven that's not the case.
    And seriously how many times can u screw up an update to get rejected over 3 times?u make it sound like MS is the issue but every single dev has the same protocol to follow don't they give u a list of things to fix?
    Anyways I have f1 2017 to keep me entertained till pcars2 effectively digs ur grave and abruptly drops ur game in it.
    I've had some of my best racing memories on ur game and is the reason y it hurts to say goodbye but here it goes.

Peace to all the friends I've met and the wonderful whc that I took apart of since the beginning .
    :(

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The game is 12 months old, most software houses on consoles normally support there games for 12 months with extras, by that time the games running sweet and the devs move on to the next challenge while the players slowly drift away over the following year.
    Could it be the case that AC has such a low user base, going on multiplayer figures, where there's less than 40 people on it, on a evening that kunos has decided to, instead of fixing the bugs has decided to break the game to get rid of the last few playing it. To be honest I think it's a good plan, complete waste of time and money to fix it for the few.

Plato99mk2 and Gurkensepp like this.
  14. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  15. _reborn_

_reborn_ Gamer

just downloaded the xbox one update v.1.15 about 1,5gb big. includes buttonmapping, solved the save problem in championshipmode. tuning setups that were made after this setup are still there when i turn my xbox off and a lot of other little things ... when i can download the rtr dlc and the serverping gets better (yes i can see them but until now can not buy it) i am totally happy with it :)

16. pics or gtfo

Scuderia Paul and pippo10 like this.
  17. _reborn_

_reborn_ Gamer

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

No offence, but that's... beyond stupid. It'd expose them to potential legal action. Not going to happen.

Good news, hope everything works fine now. Have fun.

_reborn_, Scuderia Paul and pippo10 like this.
  19. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I agree that the overwhelming majority games will have had all significant issues rectified within 12 months, which is more than enough time, to say that Kunos may have intentionally sabotaged their own title is absolutely farcical.

What about the reputation of a studio that would do such a thing? If people found out about that it could finish them.

It has been far from a smooth ride for Assetto Corsa on console with borderline ridiculous delays, even for us PS4 users let alone those on XboxOne, but to even think such a thing is low.

20. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

How come they have not announced this? Very strange and I can see no mention of a fix for the recent online problems unless I am missing something.

21. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

When the game crashed to dash on launch for the second time, and the official response was we're looking into it over 7 days ago with no update to this day, you start to think outside the box.

Hammerpgh likes this.