1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox One Update v 1.09 News

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Firstly, we want to thank our community for their patience and understanding with regards to the Xbox One Update v 1.09 patch. Of course, we're disappointed that the patch couldn't be released in November, along with the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC, but the team have been working flat out to resolve the issues and resubmit as soon as possible! :(

Today, we're pleased to announce that v 1.09 has gone into submission and providing all goes well, we'll be releasing next week.

We'll keep you guys in the loop with the latest. In the meantime, have an awesome weekend.

- AC_CM505

UPDATE - v 1.09 is available to download on Xbox One NOW! Thank you for your patience and support, as always!

ZapZap8, Jan Duin, SwissWeed and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.7.13 - XBox Series X - Fanatec Podium DD2 - FFB still not working Jul 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox one series x still not updated Mar 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is the Xbox One S update Feb 26, 2022
    XBox One Discussions button mapping Xbox one tmx update 7.x Sep 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New "Hotfix" update available for PS4 and Xbox one 24/02/2021 Feb 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox updates? Jul 9, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues New Update Steam cannot connect xbox 360 controller May 23, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge New update for Xbox? Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4) Sep 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 6, 2017

3. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

thanks for keeping us informed
    could do with a bit more at times
    a post once a week with updates and info would keep a lot of the frustration down
    its the not knowing that gets frustrating

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it.

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Sometimes, we simply don't have any updates to share! When we do though, you guys will know! :)

6. notnilc20

notnilc20 Rookie

That's good news! Looking forward to it.

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the info ! Looking forward to next week !

8. Miticorio

Miticorio Rookie

Assetto corsa please add leaderboards it should be very easy to implement. Just personal leaderboard i want to able to compare my times between different cars.

notnilc20 likes this.
  9. ZapZap8

ZapZap8 Rookie

Upgrading right now
    Can't wait to try out the new AC.
    What about Porsche Pack??

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

10. aleph

aleph Gamer

I upgraded a few hours ago, but after a huge download (around 5 GB) the Porsche Pack was not available. So I have deleted the whole game and I am now downloading everything again.

By the way, does anybody know where to check the current version?

11. AllenDMac

AllenDMac Rookie

What about the Porsche Pack Vol.1 DLC ?

12. The Porsche pack is available but there seems to be a bug preventing season pass owners getting it for free

13. exactly, waited for the evening hoping it was solved and still having the same problem... ew...but we know is almost " assetto waiting corsa "

14. aleph

aleph Gamer

Tried downloading twice, the second time deleting the whole game, but the Porsche Pack won't release for me (although it appears as "Owned" in the MS Shop). Come on, Kunos, this is the only reason I bought the Season Pass!

BTW, how can I check the current version? The only info I can see is v63 in Options, but I don't know what this refers to.

15. fishaac

fishaac Rookie

same here, I have the season pass and the porsche pack isn't available for free

16. ZapZap8

ZapZap8 Rookie

It's available now guys

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

LeDude83 likes this.
  17. Mattburnout

Mattburnout Rookie

I've found some bugs... it's impossible to set the brake balance and use kers\drs, the shadow in hot lap is not correct

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.