1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Il be pleasantly suprised if we get it this week, im not holding my breath though.

2. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Il be pleasantly suprised if we get it this week, im not holding my breath though.

Please Kunos, just please!!!

3. I bought this game about a month ago because of the update that's "in the works" and to be honest haven't played it much as the AI is just god awful (IMO) I just want custom championships already!! lol Anyways the driving experience and the sound is fantastic, glad I bought the game.

4. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

He said it on June 6, so hopefully for next week ... this week, if this is not going to be this but the next one ... a notice would be appreciated ... in so many I think we are waiting for the announcement ... or what the Xbox tells us ... there is an upgrade for race set !! :)

Lo ha detto il 6 giugno , quindi speriamo per la prossima settimana ...vuol dire questa settimana , se poi non sarà questa ma la prossima ancora ...un avviso sarebbe gradito ...in tanti penso siamo qui in attesa dell'annuncio ...o che la Xbox ci dica ...c'è un aggiornamento per assetto corsa !! :)

5. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Ye, PS4 got an announcement day before it was released saying it was going to be released tomorrow.... the fact we havent had anything makes me think we arent getting it this week.

6. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Just look at the problems PS4 has since the patch! This game never gonna work properly.. and MS is not going to release a patch that stupid ;)

Cheers.. bury the game thx.

7. rUudD

rUudD Racer

I wish Kunos would just give me a PC or PS4 code and be done with it, or sell the handling model to a developer with the resources and team behind them to make a sim that actually works on console. Look at the lengthes Project cars 2 have gone too.... as long as the FFB is better AC will be dead within a month on console.

8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Perhaps that was the purpose of Assetto Corsa with the console taking the fast big money from console and let it die as fast as possible , it's how I feel about it sadly who knows........

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Yep and with all that console cash, banged it into the pc version.

svenvangent likes this.
  10. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Is there any xbox players left? All i see on the forums are PS4 threads.

11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It's very quite on the Xbox, to be honest I haven't played the game since the PS4 1.14 dropped and the Xbox servers went awful for over a week. I just gave up. Career is useless with the way the Ai is. At the moment it's just a excellent hot lap game.

12. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I too haven't played the game for some time as I decided to wait for the update when it was announced for the PS4 guys, thinking it would be with us imminently.. that seems a loooong time ago now. Don't get me wrong I still love it for what it is but knowing that we are severely lacking what the other formats have does make it less appealing to go back to it. I was regularly taking part in the weekly hotlap challenge until this latest update shenanigans but again I am not as motivated to do so when these differences are so apparent.

13. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Ye i havnt touched it since PS4 update either, cant even really do the hotlap challenge from the forum because i just feel like im playing a prehistoric version compared to ps4.

ppbucko likes this.
  14. It's quiet on Xbox side because kunos supports only the PC versions as it should be. I mean one statement in months days everything about the preferences of this developer.
    And the best it seems that there are pissed that whe customers criticize here instead to fall on our knees and be thankful for a 80% unenjoyable experience since 10 months.
    Like some wrote before only hot lap runs acceptable. Online and racing against AI still suffers under framerate issues.
    So it's no wonder that Xbox players giving up the hope and it's really better for there nerves. But it's not funny to been ignored here and the support giving only meaningless statements.
    To say it mean so much that whe supporting this game is at some point unbelievable if the results say something different.

15. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Are there any infos about a xonex update?

16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone actually think that the highlands track will actually run smooth on Xbox ? Black cat runs awful.

Xbox one x should be able to lock the frame rate at 60fps, that'll be a big improvement.

17. I really wish you weren't correct. This game feels more like Race Pro every day. Race Pro sold itself to console users based on Simbin's reputation of great physics from GTR series. Game was released, was a disaster from the start and was quickly abandoned. But the physics were good..........

I've actually went back to Project Cars lately as I have all but given up on AC ever getting better. Yes, the physics aren't as good. But physics aren't everything and PC literally destroys AC on every other point. From online to career it is far superior. I mean AC has what is probably the single worst career mode ever put in a racing game. If simple things like leaderboards and a decently engaging career mode were in place waiting for lobbies would be more tolerable.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  18. HelloAgain

HelloAgain Rookie

Project Cars 2 comes out in September. I'm betting that it'll be in a better state on the day of release than AC will be after a year of fixes (if only there were).
    AC has been a disaster on console. Yes, it's made someone very financially secure, so it'll be viewed as a success, but as for leaving its mark on the racing genre, well it's done that too, just not a particularly good one. Looking forward to my next IP ban for daring to point out the obvious.

TheGT500, tilithom, ppbucko and 2 others like this.
  19. rUudD

rUudD Racer

Completely agree!

ppbucko likes this.
  20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

What are the fixes on AC been on the Xbox so far?

There was an improvement in frame rate, dumbing down of the aggression of the AI and reducing the duficulty but what else has there been?