1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

xbox one version is junk

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ankk, Aug 26, 2016.

1. we have to be fair though assetto corsa is a full sim by a small studio who i think have done a great job launching on both consoles while constantly working on the pc version. forza by turn 10 has a much larger budget plus they have between 200-300 people working on it so its really unfair on kunos to be compared with a first party developer like that

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  2. My bug/observation of the xbox version would be I find single player fps fine but if you go into multiplayer (which is unplayable do to the poor and constant very low fps) and then go back to single player the low fps also follows you. This happens even when there is nothing on track, eg time attack or practice. You then have to close the game and restart and then it's ok again but as soon as you go back to multiplayer the same happens.. Also we really need a calibrate wheel and pedal function.

AyrtJ97 likes this.
  3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone... Firstly, please try and refrain from getting argumentative towards one another! :( That's the last thing we want. Whilst we cannot possibly reply to each and every one of you individually, be rest assured that we are reading what you are saying. If you are experiencing issues, we do want to hear about it and we ask that you provide us with as much information as possible.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.

4. Hi, I hope I've put enough info on my observation, if not let me know..

5. JESU RACING

JESU RACING Rookie

hello i'm AM drifter and i love assetto corsa.For me is almost perfect.Awesome sound

6. JESU RACING

JESU RACING Rookie

BUT XBOX LIVE DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY AND DRIFT LOBBYS ARE RIDICULOUS.Races is always lagged on line mode.
    Also some cars don't spit fire and sound sometimes is bugged in camera pov

7. Chaney

Chaney Rookie

Useless game with no deadzone adjustments. Fu$ked