1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Xbox One X

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Ender K., Jul 1, 2017.

1. Ender K.

Ender K. Rookie

Hello Guys,

have anybody some Information about a opitmizied Version for the Xbox One X, Maybe better Resolution, New Texture?

I Hope so. The Presentation of Forza 7 was awesome

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Modding On Xbox Sep 24, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cant assign gear down on xbox controller Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec csl elite p1 xbox steering wheel Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Can´t shift with my Xbox One - Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller. Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Xbox controller and serious attitude Jul 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Ultimate in Xbox ONEs Jun 24, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Mazda Miata NA basic set up for Laguna Seca -xbox one Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.2] xBox One elite - Gear Up on Un-pause (***fixed v1.0.7***) Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller not working Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions total configuration of keys for xbox controllers Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.1] xBox One elite - No Kerb Rumble Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How do I reload xbox 360 controller preset Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox one with Fanatec CSL elite, Stability Control issue May 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox One contoller setting buttons May 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox Controller on PC Crash May 4, 2019

3. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

If you can not even update the game on Xbox One .... imagine the time you are going to invest in Xbox One x

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

4. sentinelz

sentinelz Gamer

Forza 7 and project Cars 2 if they will give good support for Xbox One x.

Enviado desde mi SM-G920F mediante Tapatalk

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

They didnt do a patch for ps pro and their relationship with Microsoft seems to be a bit on the bad side so dont expect it. :p

6. Ender K.

Ender K. Rookie

The Xbox One Version looks terrible/bad
    in comparison to PS4 Version, i think so.

Maybe in the future, we will get a Upgrade

7. Stllhere

Stllhere Rookie

Really trying hard not to laugh at the mindless optimism.

ppbucko and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  8. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

Thanks! I needed a good laugh!

Do you really think they are going to do anything with 4k assets at least, let along upping the resolution, when they can't even get a f&@king xbox patch out without failing submission 4 times!

9. Raikku

Raikku Racer

I think that some kind of performance patch for One X would be quite a much easier to do than actual convert to 4K textures etc.

10. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

AC will automatically better on xonex. There should be no (or less) framedrops, faster loading times and so on.

11. Can't imagine that it's so easy to make a upgrade for the Xbox one x. And I believe the console will not sell very well. Microsoft seems to me that they all on drugs. How you can open the Xbox exclusive titles to PC? Nearly everyone bought a Xbox because of the exclusive first party games. So to buy a Xbox one x only to play Forza 7 in 4k??? Beside that they have no single exclusive AAA First party title. It's 2 years to early to build up a market strategy for 4k. Only 10 to 15 % have a 4k so far. I can understand for parts the strategy from Microsoft that they want to make more money with software specially on the pcmarket and bind people on the windows store.
    So they first goal is not to sale Xbox one X.
    So as a small developer you think twice to invest work and manpower in a project that cost you more than you get back.
    I don't know if you can make updates for X if you have no devkit.
    Kunos should bring the PS4 and Xbox versions to a good end and didn't waste time in ps4pro and Xbox One X.

12. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I think old titles are not the case. But you can start with new titles on the x and then its much easier for developers.

13. xtro

xtro Gamer

If that's like the with the PS4 Pro AC will probably run at a much higher framerate on the X as well... I was hoping for a PS4 pro specific version as well but I don't really see what can be improved graphics wise compared to the PC version.. I wouldnt really care for slightly better textures. At this stage AC needs an AC2 or a brand new graphics engine with more lighting options maybe as a paid patch similar to what The Crew did with wild run... something that would run better on consoles ideally.

14. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Yes, shorter loading times and stable framerate on x for all old games.