1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 XBOX Patch is up for download

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pleite, Dec 6, 2016.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yeah I use it too, always. It's better to have some soft locks than not at all. And also, I don't hit the limits all that often, to notice the shaking. But anyway, that's why Stefano hid it from the main menu into an .ini file, because it is too "beta" on PC atm.

2. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

1=q/=78=/*=8//=8789=-**/8=/*/==/**=7*-8740+

3. BobTheDog

Still can't save setups, still getting error about saved games being bad.

I am beginning to loose the will with this game :(

p.s. Not quite sure what that previous post is!

4. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I thought that was your formula for successfully saving setups :D

5. BobTheDog

:)

Deleted all local content for game, Deleted game, re-installed game, re-installed car packs....

And managed to save a setup, hooray I thought. Then around 10 minutes latter got the dreaded "Local saves are bad" error on the xbox :(

I wonder if all the people with save problems are running on external storage?

Hammerpgh likes this.
  6. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I have had this issue, and I'm not on an external hard drive. I just deleted all the local content on both the hard drive and the cloud. This seems to have solved my problem for now.

7. BobTheDog

aha, how do you delete the cloud data for only AC, the only thing I can see is to delete cloud data for all the games?

8. HavanaB0B

When you go under manage game and look under saved data click the bit that is listed as whatever your gamer tag is and click delete everywhere.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  9. BobTheDog

Nice one Thanks, will give it a go....

10. HavanaB0B

It's worked for me since the 1.03 patch. Good luck, hope it works for you too.

11. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Nope.. I have the same issue and am running the bog standard internal drive.