1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Xbox patch

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Racing393, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

This seems to have gone very quiet is there an eta on this please? The PS4 patch seems to have gone down a treat, and I just wanna play AC with less bugs and more frames....

trevor0879 and ComplexRoger like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge XBOX Patch is up for download Dec 6, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One patch finally there! Post your findings here? Oct 6, 2016
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can't change/save my XBOX Controller settings Nov 5, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Modding On Xbox Sep 24, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cant assign gear down on xbox controller Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec csl elite p1 xbox steering wheel Jul 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Can´t shift with my Xbox One - Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller. Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Xbox controller and serious attitude Jul 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Ultimate in Xbox ONEs Jun 24, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Mazda Miata NA basic set up for Laguna Seca -xbox one Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.2] xBox One elite - Gear Up on Un-pause (***fixed v1.0.7***) Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller not working Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions total configuration of keys for xbox controllers Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.1] xBox One elite - No Kerb Rumble Jun 6, 2019

3. trevor0879

trevor0879 Rookie

I am of the same opinion. If the patch was sent to Sony and Microsoft at the same time then something has gone wrong with the Xbox one patch as its been far too long.
    I'm giving it another week then swapping the game if not arrived. Played project cars the other day and like it as much as this so if no patch soon it's getting swapped.

4. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

Can someone from the moderators or AC respond please with an update and reassure it is going to be patched.
    Has there been a problem with the patch?

trevor0879 likes this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

6. Hi, I know the Project Cars Xbox patches nearly always took a week or more longer to be validated than the PS4 version, and mostly were released on a Thursday.

7. RWa

RWa Racer

Yes. But this was because something was wrong with the initial patch and needed rework and sent again to MS.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

all patches? I read this from another user aswell that it took longer on xbone than ps4 in pcars.

9. RWa

RWa Racer

I think when both sent on same day to Sony and Microsoft and everything is fine with both patches there is only a delay at Xbox for a few days. Now it takes longer so I feel patch to Microsoft was not correct. But I am not sure. Maybe tonight it is there? Tuesdays Patch days at Microsoft.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

10. At least that's what we're GUESSING. Not what was told to us. It would be nice to get much more communication from the devs!! HEADING to submission in the not the same as ACTUALLY submitting an update.

11. mmoochie

mmoochie Rookie

MS just released forza horizon they hope AC dies in crib

12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lots of game patches today on Xbox, horizon 3, GTA, rocket league. All except the one I was after a/c. It has all gone very quite on Xbox patch front.

13. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Apples and pears. People that want Horizon are going to get it / play it regardless of a patch for Assetto Corsa.

More likely the patch failed , would of thought Kudos might have posted some sort of information to you xbox guys though.

Lets hope it lands for you guys tomorrow.

SGT EDUBB likes this.
  14. mmoochie

mmoochie Rookie

I'm sure you're right just venting

Bibbles likes this.
  15. KillaScheme

KillaScheme Rookie

Still Nothing Yet Woke Up This Morning Expecting A Update

16. StruckyLike

StruckyLike Rookie

Communication has never been a strong point for Kunos. It has been the first and last time I ever pay them for a DLC in advance though, that's for sure.

17. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Patch is live! 3.3 GB

enjoy and keep racing

ComplexRoger, boabmatic and herbsti72 like this.
  18. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Japanese DLC is available ! Very nice

boabmatic and HavanaB0B like this.