1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox Save not working AGAIN !

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ppbucko, Mar 4, 2018.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Car setups not working as they should.
    When turn Xbox off, quit game turn Xbox back on they have vanished.

After a year, you managed to fix this, and now it’s back to day 1 bugs.

I’m only reporting this because your going to be selling a complete game next month to some poor unsuspecting gamer.

I’m also not going to test it any further and report back, that’s a job for your QA team, I’ve had enough.

DatNoiseV12, Xherdani, ZX636 and 5 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC 1.8 Workaround Fix Save Incidents Xbox PS5 Nov 4, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can't change/save my XBOX Controller settings Nov 5, 2019
    Console Lounge XBOX GAME/SETUP SAVE BUG OFFICIALLY NOT BEING WORKED ON!!! Jan 28, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox One Tune save issue Jan 16, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I'm afraid It doesn't exist.

SlimCharles likes this.
  4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That would explain a lot. Lol

ZX636 likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

And if it exists, doesnt mean a lot to them.

It's not ranting, it's the pure truth. There is no other way to explain the Laguna Seca bug on PS4.

ZX636 likes this.
  6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

And I wasn't even being sarcastic. I realized this when the 1.9 update was released on PS4. The reverb sounds on many cars were glitched and It was clear that nobody at Kunos tested this patch.

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

They can’t leave the console versions in this state surly. Normally when you get to the ultimate edition, the games are bug free and running sweet. AC is nowhere near. I can’t believe all the save issues are back again on Xbox, it’s mind boggling.

Traks1, Hugo Catarino and Lewisxbone like this.
  8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think they can and they will, because the console versions, sadly, didn't get the same love and attention as on PC and I don't think this will change in the very near future.
    Could be a matter of people, time or other resources, but at the end of day It doesn't even matter. The result is a mixed bag of steps forward and steps back, considering the fact that some updates were even able to make things worse than before (setup bug on Xbox or the last hotfixes that glitched some liveries that were perfectly OK before 1.16 on PS4).

This game and we, the customers, definitely deserved a far better treatment.

9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Totally agree with you @ZX636 ! :) Please KUNOS i hope you read this here and have some heart for the console gamers to fix this things!

DatNoiseV12, svenvangent and ppbucko like this.
  10. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

One of the big problems for them though is that this bug is not apparent consistently across the board. I am on the Xbox and do not suffer from the same setup save bug. I can save multiple setups fine (at the moment). That's not to say that at some point I will find the same thing but as it stands I do not have this problem.

I asked this of someone on another thread but out of interest what is the size of your game save file. Has it ever been investigated to see if this is where the problem lies much in the same way pCars 1 and 2 have problems with save files.

@P73 likes this.
  11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Setup save bug fixed.
    Uninstalled the game and deleted saved data from everywhere-cloud and console. Reinstalled it and Now everything is back to normal and I can save multiple setups for different cars and track, job done!!

Hammerpgh likes this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

To fix it then, you have to loose everything.
    Are the setups still there, after turning Xbox off and back on.

13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah it seems the only solution unless they patch it soon.
    Luckily I only ever use the game for the Weekly hot lap challenges on here so I didn’t loose anything.
    Plus I lost all my setups with the latest patch anyway.

14. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

I deleted my Save and Reserved space and was then able to save multiple set ups again.

15. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

And now after two weeks its back to just one save again.

16. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Wow!! That's so frustrating. I have still not had the issue occur for me. I don't currently race a lot with it as I only do some practice and then the race for a league I compete in every other Saturday so whether that is one of the reasons it does not currently effect me I don't know. I probably have one setup saved for 6-10 cars and a couple for a few others and that's it.