1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox servers dead?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Babbzy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Babbzy

Babbzy Rookie

Just got this game on xbox deals for me & a friend but can't play together, no servers?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions No Xbox One ACC Servers in UK Dec 31, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Xbox no servers found Jun 28, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Online Servers - RESOLVED Oct 2, 2017
    Console Lounge No servers found xbox one May 13, 2017
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec csl elite p1 xbox steering wheel Thursday at 12:53 AM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Can´t shift with my Xbox One - Razer Wolverine Ultimate Controller. Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Xbox controller and serious attitude Jul 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Ultimate in Xbox ONEs Jun 24, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Mazda Miata NA basic set up for Laguna Seca -xbox one Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.2] xBox One elite - Gear Up on Un-pause Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller not working Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions total configuration of keys for xbox controllers Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [V1.0.1] xBox One elite - No Kerb Rumble Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How do I reload xbox 360 controller preset Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox one with Fanatec CSL elite, Stability Control issue May 20, 2019

3. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

After install of the game, you need to do a hard re-boot of the console , I mean unplug the power cord from the console wait 30-secomds then power back on. the restart the game you will see all the servers

4. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Doesnt work! The online mode is off. I bought the game a few days ago...

5. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

I reseted the console keeping the games. This worked, but a few days after, it doesnt work. Im tired for reseting console once again...

6. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

Sonec888, how many times do you have to reset the console? is it every time you play the game ?

7. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Once it was after uptadin the console. Now after installin new games. Its so weird and Im tired about it. In 2019 happenin these issues. There are more posts about dead servers on AC.

8. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

Sonec888, what region are you in, EU? or are you in the USA I am in the US California my user name in Xbox is ( catnip2015 ), It may be just the server is constantly down but that not likely to happen all the time does this only happen with ACC, I wonder

9. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Im in EU, from Spain. I read italian and british users with online issues a while ago. I guess its workin better in USA

10. SF73

SF73 Gamer

Nothing works for me. I've reset, re-installed, set back to default. Nothing works. Just started playing after a year or so off the game. I still enjoy offline races but would like to try the online.

11. hbc865

hbc865 Rookie

SF73, I wonder if this is an ISP issue (Internet Service Provider) or maybe you have to choose a different port setting on the Xbox console under (network/Advanced setting/Alternate port selection/automatic) you can enter a port number but you have to call the provider.

12. SF73

SF73 Gamer

Really strange hbc865. I actually have it loaded on another Xbox in the kitchen it is an Xbox one forza edition. I'd forgot it was loaded on there. But anyway, loaded AC went to drive. Went to online and all the servers appeared no problem. Unfortunately I cant play in the kitchen as the tv is placed high on wall. I go to my living room, load AC on the Xbox one S. Go to drive, go to online and... "no servers found". So it cant be my isp. Same house same network but 2 different xboxes. Hmmmm........ Frustrating to say the least. But I really appreciate your suggestion. Thanks.