1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xgn.com.au thursday fun reverse grid full race

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by martcerv, Apr 2, 2015.

1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I uploaded this race in full as it was so much fun with some very close hard racing. Its our thursday fun league with smaller fields then our full field tuesdays but in these cars racing was great in rnd 1 even with a smaleer field.

Race 1 I had the lead and just holapped to a rather boring victory. So we had a second race and rejoined in reverse order in a very primitive way to get a reverse grid happening. (Please Kunos can we have reverse grids and ballast)

Race 2 was so much nore fun trying to get back through the field. Was clean and hard racing except I did spin my main nemesis for the race on the last lap. He thought it was his fault I still think it was mine but anyway the 14.5 laps before that were about as much fun as Ive had in an AC mp race til now.

2. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Great fun race, and nice video, Marty. The yellow Bimmer that puts in an appearance from time to time was me.

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Yep it was a quick one too, you backed off for a bit and still beat me easily. You got through the traffic a little better then I did but it was still a blast.

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here is another xgn reverse grid race from our main Tuesday nite league last nite. The grids reversed 1 to 12 and 13 to 24 from race 2 qualifying order. Made for some interesting races with a fairly mixed up grid.

Had a good battle With Guybrush in the black f40, as we went through the pack in formation early then I stuffed the chicane and gave the spot away. Had Wally stay ahead in the red 458 and Perch in the Alfa DTM hung on at a track where the ferraris had a bit more chance then the others weve raced this season.

BubbaZ likes this.
  5. BubbaZ

BubbaZ Gamer

Some nice battles there, and the video was of tv broadcast quality very realistic thanks for posting.