1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic You can switch off the stability control if it's allowed in an online lobby

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Didn't know this and I know this will be good news for some people.

If there is an online lobby with the stability control activated, you can race in that lobby with the SC off by switching it off in the offline modes. Go to whatever offline mode (practice, hotlap...), switch off the stability control. Get into the race. Go to the menu, and that's it.

PD: This brings me to another point. Many features of the game go unnoticed because they aren't explained. And even there isn't info about those features in the net.

Miticorio likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer [0.6] MP HUD switching off Mar 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars brake + switch light on = brake light goes off. Jan 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay The engine switches off Sep 16, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can't switch PP OFF with Oculus Mar 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Is it possible to switch damage off only for ai? Sep 19, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Penalty system switches off in career mode Apr 23, 2015
    General modding discussion Switch off un-wanted skins for ai opponents Feb 22, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Ingame switch Autoclutch on/off Mar 2, 2014
    Audio Bugs & Issues v0.4 Penalty warning sound - Option to change volume or switch off Dec 22, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting No FFB after switch to Desktop Apr 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions My honest opinion on ACC after switching from XsX to PC Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Injection start switch setting SOLVED Jul 15, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Automatically switch pancake screen to standby when in VR mode? Apr 21, 2022
    ACC User Interface d-pad/hat switches on fanatec wheel issue Dec 2, 2021

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Can SC actually been forced by the guy who start the server? Is it same on PC?

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I’m not sure, but I think it can be, since the private lobby’s.
    To be honest we were so pleased when the private lobby’s got released. Then we played them, and then became so disappointed we stopped racing on them. 3 basic reasons, no real host, no control over the room once the lobby is set up, just a count down timer on a loop, and no way of altering car, fuel after qualifying. Really Basic Stuff for a racing game.
    This game could have easily become the go to game for online racing with its physics, and ffb but sadly it’s lacking some pretty basic settings.

Is the multiplayer the same on pc.

svenvangent and Miticorio like this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Dont think so. You can only switch it off or on, but there isn't any option to force it.

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

You got the pc version now. What’s the difference between the console and pc on multiplayer.

7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Dunno. Havent played much the PC version. Actually my plan is to keep playing the console version as it is much easier for me, and the PC version for some specific stuff (WEC championship with mods).