1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You think you´re fast

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by phil, Nov 18, 2013.

1. phil

phil Alien

Hi everyone,

yesterday , i was happy doing a 1.57.052 on Imola with the 458 ......With a friend , i wanted to compare our lap....

Conclusion , i need more practice .

PS: TURN UP THE VOLUME AND ENJOY !!! One more time , thanks to all the staff for what you bring us .....

A NEW REFERENCE IS BORN​

lupo7530 and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Does the red car have ABS?

3. phil

phil Alien

No, no assist at all (of course) ;)

4. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

Grey Ferrari DQ cause of leaving/shorten the track ;)

Shaddix likes this.
  5. phil

phil Alien

Cool, i´m the red one ;)

6. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Ask your friend for his ghost car put it in the ghost folder rename it to your name.

7. paul thomas

paul thomas Racer

Doh he tried on your computer. Still useful for anybody else who wants to improve their lap times with a friend running on another computer.

8. phil

phil Alien

You´re right......But after a big discussion with him ......This is his reply :

So what we can say ?

Yes i know what.........I will try it again cutting it all too lol​

DrSmile likes this.
  9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Not quite as fast as yours but I lost my faster replay :oops:

10. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

Actually that's incorrect. the Ferrari has ABS even with ABS in assists turned off. Driving it without ABS is suicide anyway.....that's why you can't turn it off in the real car :)

Oh and PS. I can't turn this up as there is horrid distortion and my expensive speakers no likey (they bring out the best in sounds, but if sounds are bad, they sound very bad)

PPS My best lap is only a 1:55.940 so far but 54s are definitely doable

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  11. phil

phil Alien

And also the same with the M3 E92 ans maybe oders...............But it was just to say : NO ASSIST

12. TheDyingScotsman

I hear ya. I like that some cars have the actual aids the real life cars have. Have you tried pressing CTRL+A and driving it? It's very hard to feel when the brakes lock-up? Perhaps those with load-cell but with default G25 pedals I have too much of an issue with the softness of the pedal. I may need to invest in a mod at some point, or do the old squash ball trick :)

13. phil

phil Alien

To be honest , for the moment , we have to keep "hot laping".....I hope we can keep that pace during a race , not only on one lap.

And you´re time is the same as mine ;) .Could you send me the replay file , it will be interesting to see a "lap compare" with mine i think . ;)

14. phil

phil Alien

lol.....Thanks for the trick ...I did´nt know about it......

I will try it

15. TheDyingScotsman

I am not sure I even have the replay of my fastest, as they often cut off if you do many laps. I will have a look and see if I can find it later. Or I may just do some more laps and try to improve :)

16. phil

phil Alien

Yes, with pleasure ....I´ll do it .....

PS: regarding the "CTRL+A" , a quick try , gave me the result of : +2 seconds per lap :) ,with the E92 ......Interesting to see the result with more practice ;)

no abs2.jpg no abs.jpg

17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I get some serious lock ups with ABS off (Ctrl+A) but that's how I roll :D, all assists off. When online servers go up I think all assists off will be the way to go, so I'm practicing without for now. Haven't tried a lap with ABS so will do that tonight.
    I did manage a 1:56.8xx but the replay file overlapped (honest!!)
    Yeah, sorry about the sound, my mic was live when I was recording and didn't realise it until I started uploading. At least you didn't hear me fart!

18. phil

phil Alien

Congratulations..........There is some very high level here ;)

19. phil

phil Alien

20. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Semi's or whatever the non street tyres are called. Also had temp set to 30 degrees :p