1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

header-text-preview.png
    https://www.mrgit.co.uk/

1st off, a big thanks to everyone involved on Discord/Twitch but especially meeky who's done/doing everything involved with the website development which will change over time as things are improved/added and adjusted!

Right, now to the meat of the sandwich!

The season will run for 10 events following the running order of the rl series (https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/calendar), so Monza will be round one, Brands Hatch 2nd ect, also....the round type will do the same, so Monza (and all endurance rounds) will be a (1x 90 minute race) and Brands (and all GT world challenge rounds) will be 2x 30 minute races.

Events will be scored as per the 2019 Blancpain series rules as below.

league_points.PNG

Race day will be on *SUNDAYS* at 8pm (BST) with a short FP session to gather people up, followed by a 20 minute qualify session , then the race event with the length decided on round type as above.

*IF* any division (expecting to have multiple ones, currently @ 60+ already signed up before posting this announcement!) encounters any problem preventing the completion of their race, it will be re-run on *WEDNESDAYS* @ 8pm (BST).

• The car you sign up to the League with will be the car you race for the ENTIRE season, (No exceptions) so choose carefully.
    • You will be required to have 3/3 track medals for all tracks in the season and a minimum SA rating of 30 (just to show your competent enough to know what it is ;) ) though the higher the better. ;)
    • Race lengths will be 2x 30 minutes for sprint events and 1x 90 minutes for endurance rounds. Qualifying will be 20 minutes for all events.
    • If any race incidents need to be looked into for possible penalties, video footage and/or replay file will be needed to be supplied for review by the three race stewards within two days of it happening. The decisions are final.
    • If you cause a incident that you understand at the time to be 100% your fault, you will be required to give up your gained positions/time to the car/s involved, example being you push a car off track...you wait where safe to allow the other party to resume position in front of you.
    • You will have the option of competing in either just the sprint events or only the endurance ones as each will have a season champion of it's own, though as there will be an overall points table too you won't be winning that if you only race in one or the other.
    • You will only be awarded points for sessions you compete in (regardless of whether you decide to only compete in sprint/endurance or if you just can't attend an event).
    • You will be removed from the current season in progress if you miss three scheduled races in succession without prior notification/good reason.

All going to plan, for 24hrs starting from next Saturday the 15th June, i'll be opening a pre qualifying server where all drivers entered into the league will need to post their best time, as this will be used to decide on what division you will be entered into. I decided this as i didn't want 5-6 aliens in one division winning by a country mile, while new drivers we're learning their craft....this way you'll always be in a division with drivers of approximately your ability to give a closer,more fun experience for everyone.

Race dates are still in TBD state till the update arrives to have the full list of json commands ect at my disposal for saving session results ect for updating the league points table.

I would recommend following me on Twitter - twitter.com/OldGit_Gamer / Twitch - twitch.com/MrGit in addition to receiving emails from the website to ensure you stay up to date with all events/plans/decisions/changes as soon as they happen.

*phew*

Now things have been announced, i'll be doing my best to secure some kinda prizes for the top three in each division (any help here would be REALLY appreciated!!) so everyone's efforts in giving their time competing is rewarded.

No turning back now, so have fun everyone and bear with me as i'm jumping in the deep end here!

Steve. (MrGit)

*cracks open a cold can of diet coke with paracetamol on standby* :D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Drivers wanted Wed/Fri/Sundays Sep 20, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC brakepoint- indicator/trainer wanted, pls help Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M3 GT3 Need For Speed Most Wanted on Assetto Corsa Jul 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting IMPORTANT: editing engine settings and unwanted results Dec 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 GT2 @redbull ring advice wanted Oct 3, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New team - Drivers Wanted Sep 23, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Commentor and broadcaster wanted Aug 23, 2020
    General modding discussion Help wanted for 350z car mod Jul 7, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Wanted to say Hi, Permission to post on the troubleshooting forum? Dec 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Wanted: As many drivers as possible to stress our dedi Server tonight. Nov 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room oversteer correction techniques wanted! Sep 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Tire pressures.. Tips wanted :) May 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room If you wanted to show of VR and sim racing, which car and track would you use? Jul 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian based PS4 community, clean racers wanted. Jun 9, 2017
    General modding discussion Say I wanted to paint the Silverstone curbs black... Jun 9, 2017

3. MrGit@Twitch

reserved

4. ignission

ignission Simracer

This sounds absolutely brilliant. I’ve got a week to get my SA to 70. If I get sacked can I blame you?

5. ignission

ignission Simracer

On a more serious note, if for whatever reason your SA dips below 70 during the season will you be excluded from forthcoming race?

6. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

Trust me it wont drop below 70 when racing there

7. MrGit@Twitch

Reason for sa70 is to ensure the server has 30 slots, if we eventually (as admins) get control over slots vs sa requirement then there'll be no need for it, but it's a wait and see on that.

8. ignission

ignission Simracer

Oh I know, I’m a subscriber to the twitch channel, I know how high the standard of racing is there :)

9. ignission

ignission Simracer

Fully appreciate that. I’m at SA 64 at the minute and am just worried that I might miss out on league qualification if I can’t find time this week to raise it to 70.

10. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

it the server is password protected then it doesn't have a slot limit

11. ignission

ignission Simracer

What time does the pre qualification server open next Saturday? I tend to be away most weekends, only getting home mid afternoon on Sunday’s.

12. MrGit@Twitch

Forgot about that. ;)

When I wake up. :D

... Prob about 9am once I've had my breakfast. :)

1257 likes this.
  13. ignission

ignission Simracer

Can you not open the quali server for the whole weekend? I’ll miss it if you open it at 9am Saturday as I’ll only get home Sunday around 2pm :(

14. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Looks great, can we register without specifying a car at the moment and choose before the start? Not even tried all the new cars yet, so unsure what to drive yet

15. MrGit@Twitch

Till the season starts with the pre quali server next weekend, yes, then car choice is locked in.

Turbo_Dad likes this.
  16. ignission

ignission Simracer

What help are you looking for with regards end of season prizes btw?

17. oggi

oggi Rookie

Wow - that website looks amazing! This "Meeky" fella is REALLY talented :)

18. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

8pm BST + 5mins + 20 mins is not safely past small children's bedtime :(, or does anyone of you know a reliable trick to get them to sleep at 8?

I understand though given the EU timezone....

david m likes this.
  19. MrGit@Twitch

The impressive stuff is behind the scenes, but things will change as the site adapts to demand and additions, so expect things to only get better. :)

20. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Temazepam works a treat:p

21. ignission

ignission Simracer

Hopefully pre quali will be extended until Sunday night :)

Aseeth likes this.