1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. tw1st

tw1st Racer

It is still possible to change the car?

@MrGit@Twitch: Congrats!!!

2. R. Iván

R. Iván Gamer

I already saw several registered Aliens, (hopefully) it's going to get interesting

3. oggi

oggi Rookie

Yes it's possible to change the car (by logging in and revisting the "registration" page). Once the League becomes in-progress, (ie when PSQ starts at 11am on 15th) then registration details become locked.

tw1st likes this.
  4. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Thank you very much! :)

5. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Crap, can't you make the same league on mondays too? :p

6. Shizap

Shizap Rookie

Is there any sort of waiting list I can signup for incase a spot opens up?

7. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

I thought the car couldn't be changed so spent more than an hour testing cars after clicking on the registration button with one spot left. I wish I'd known I can change the car (reading the rules it sounded like once you choose yours there's no going back). Obviously once I came back the slot was gone...

8. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

None atm, but stay tuned to here/twitter and twitch as i'll be discussing if it's feasible for me to open up some more slots.

No promises, but let's see. :)

f.e.negroni likes this.
  9. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Add me to that waiting list please

Start charging drivers £0.50 per race to help to maintain the league. Also add some sponsors in twitch , that will generate money for you to maintain the championship.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  10. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

sorry for double posting

11. MrGit@Twitch

That's not going to happen, not in it for the money, i have a real life job for that! limit is purely there for logistical reasons and that is what i need to discuss with others this week. :)

Deyu and Aseeth like this.
  12. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Sorry, I didn't want to sound 'monetary', I reckon you rent servers, and servers cost money. I'm the chairman of a football club and we all pay to rent the pitch, we are not for the money either we are for the sport.
    I don't know how much is a server these days, but must be a fortune.

13. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Yey, very nice. Don't have time now, but in the future, will try to participate.

14. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Forget what I said... a server is 6.50 per month :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I can't believe how cheap it is. In Spain to rent a server is at least double, sometimes triple, depends of the game.

15. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Good morning chaps, do we have a schedule for today's qualification?
    Is your car selection locked in before or after qualifying?

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Oh is it today, had it in my head it was tomorrow! I think time was 1100 bst so just under 1h25n away.
    Wondering how long it goes on for as I have to pop out for about an hour at about half 10 and don’t want to miss it!

17. Kill_A_Rue

Kill_A_Rue Rookie

24Hrs

LeiF likes this.
  18. DHMoto

DHMoto Gamer

Was password sent out? I can't access server......not sure of protocol

19. MrGit@Twitch

Right, league is now locked so NO CAR CHANGES POSSIBLE!

Server pw will have to be handed out per person (migraine lvl defcon 1) but once divisions are decided then race event pws will be available on your profile via the website. The server is set for qualifying /w a 180 minute session (to limit the amount of jsons created), but as the server resets when empty in the current version PLEASE make sure that if you have a time you want saved and your the only person in there....you WILL have to wait till session end for it to be saved to file (unless someone wants to park up for 24 hrs? :D). Please pm me for the pw and if asked, make other league members aware to contact me directly via pm only for it, don't pass it around without prior agreement from myself. sips can of diet coke ....ok, off ya go!

20. rolandhuijer

rolandhuijer Rookie

How do i sent a pm to you (MrGit)