1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Jun 8, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Can all drivers for the special event from 9am to 9pm tomorrow please pm me for the server password.

Thank you. :)

2. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

Too bad I was on Le mans and I'm going this weekend to the Nurburgring (Lucky me right :D). I have raced once on Silverstone with u guys (one of the best races I had). Just clicked Quick Race and suddenly was on your server (Minolin was at the server too I believe).
    Is it possible to sign up for races separately? I will follow this with interest. Brilliant initiative.

3. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Any chance for a Monday's league in the future? I love what you are doing, but... I cannot race other days!

4. MrGit@Twitch

Ok everyone, FULL results for selecting the division splits are in, with 28 drivers in divisions 1/2/3 and 26 in division 4!!!

https://www.mrgit.co.uk/acc/session_details/1/session/1/

As you can see, times are VERY close in all divisions, especially division 3 where under a second covers 28 drivers. :O

So, all drivers on that list who ain't in my discord please note all race events are a 8pm (BST) start....tho you really should be in discord. ;)

Aseeth, anthonylroy, LeiF and 2 others like this.
  5. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

#div3mostcompetitiveandthereforebestdivisionyoucouldbein ;P

6. Si.

Si. Simracer

This would interest me also as I prefer not to give up weekend evening.

Good luck to all those taking part.

7. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Morning, Just signed up with Discord, how do we join the channel? Thanks

OaksMokedBacon likes this.
  8. MrGit@Twitch

The division splits for my ACC league!

Stat time...

4 divisions
    110 drivers
    5.6 seconds between the fastest/slowest from all drivers

Gap between first/last in divisions...

Div 1 = 1.4s
    div 1.PNG
    Div 2 = 0.95s
    div 2.jpg
    Div 3 = 0.77s
    div 3.jpg
    Div 4 = 2.6s
    div 4.jpg

As you can see, those times are incredibly close, especially Division 3 (my one), one wrong move and your going to go from 1st to last!
    1st race will be tomorrow from 8pm (BST) which is a 90 minute race at Monza and i'll be streaming my Div 3 race on mt twitch channel.

Still trying to get interest from sponsors ect, so if anyone can help with contacts/ideas please, drop me a pm.

1st race is tomorrow and it's gonna be a good 'un!

luxxx797, Aseeth, Kill_A_Rue and 2 others like this.
  9. This, could you post a invite link to the Discord channel? Ive tried a search but it isn't coming back with anything, but that means nothing as I am new to discord!

10. MrGit@Twitch

Right now, no....no plans for an ACC league on weekdays, although once this league has a few events under it's belt i will be running an AC MX5 Cup league too. :)

Si. likes this.
  11. MrGit@Twitch

As today is the 1st race event, can all drivers please /w me for the discord link and check their emails ( and spam folders) for their particular division password.

For anyone who didn't receive their division server password via email, please go here and log in to see and take note of it please! https://www.mrgit.co.uk/accounts/profile/user_leagues/

Thanks. :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    luxxx797 likes this.
  12. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Did someone experienced weird lag after half hour of race in D2? Always in the same turns, T1 and Variante Ascari....
    Anyway not a good first race for me. First, the driver in front of me tried to avoid a divebomber (was not intentional i think) changing trajectory, so i can't avoid to bump his car.....result was a big accident with me from 3rd position to 20th or so.....
    Then the battery of one VR controller was out and the oculus software thought that was better to disconnect ACC....good was that i only hit a barrier.
    Last, cause of lag (weird netcode?) i think i hit the driver in front of me, (@LeiF can you confirm?....sorry if i hit you) and someone bumped me from behind.
    Abandoned the race after 40min....

13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

No you didn't hit me mate, unlucky man wondered where you disappeared to... I think touched you as I took to the grass trying to avoid you after you were spun early on in T1 but no contact later on in the race when you were behind me.

luxxx797 likes this.
  14. Napo24

Napo24 Gamer

I only had a weird lag at one occasion, though that was when I was entering Lesmo 1.

luxxx797 likes this.
  15. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

I was on Nürburgring for the 24h so it was impossible for me :(
    Same for yesterday race
    Rip :confused:

16. MrGit@Twitch

Morning everyone!

So, event 2 in the MrGit ACC league is tomorrow and it's 2x 30minute races around Brands Hatch with the event format as...FP/Q1/Q2/R1/R2. (Please note, quali times will be 15 minutes each, not as 20 in the pic).

round.png

Some website changes too, all races will now have a forced entrylist (so no sneaking a ringer car into your event), plus, for those budding artists, the website has been updated with the ability to add your very own custom car paint job!

Go to "My Leagues" (in the drop-down in the top right of the page) you'll see there's a "Custom Car Livery" link (since this is applicable to 1 custom livery per league) and enter your specific paint values (please test these out beforehand as what you enter is what you get!) and make sure to click save or it won't be accepted.

paintpage.png

Also, the long overdue league tables after last weeks Monza endurance round are below, my race....didn't, had a game crash 5 minutes into the race itself, so spectated the 4 divisions for the stream. Done a full windows re install/bios,firmware updates on EVERYTHING as if that happened at Brands i think you'd hear me scream on Mars. :D

Division 1:

div1.png

Division 2:

div2.png

Division 3:

div3.png

Division 4:

div4.png

17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

.. there was me thinking I don’t need to bother creating a custom livery yet as I can’t use it online... I had better get designing :)

18. MrGit@Twitch

Liveries are totally optional , no need to bother if you dont want one. :)

It's only for those that do, which seems like quite a few! :D

19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Oh I definitely want one :) just wasn’t going to bother making one until I knew I could use it!

20. MrGit@Twitch

Hi everyone.

league servers for tonight's 2x 30 minutes races at Brands Hatch will go up in around 50 minutes time and passwords will be the same as last week, you'll find it here if you need to be reminded.

https://www.mrgit.co.uk/accounts/profile/user_leagues/

Gl all!

luxxx797 likes this.