1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your favorite cars from the new pack?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ShimonART, May 18, 2016.

1. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

wow kunos , you really did an amazing job , the stock mx5 and the 370z nismo are my favorites so far!!!
    havent driven all the cars just yet !!!
    thank you so much for this pack!.:)

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room My personal favorite cars to drive in AC! Oct 28, 2016
    Screens & Videos My favorite cars,racetrack,my video :) Jan 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Favorite Track Has Gone Missing Jun 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Favorite track up to now Mar 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Favorite car in ACC? Feb 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite pedal set ? Dec 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Post your Playlist/Favorite Racing Song, Albums Sep 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite VR combo Jul 12, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem populating favorites Apr 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Your favorite Firts/Third Person Shooter Jan 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Setting the AI oppenents as favorite Jan 21, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Just an idea - Save Your Favorite Car? Jan 1, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Your favorite car replays Oct 4, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Populating Favorites Aug 27, 2017

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah nope, i cant choose. Thats like making me choose which of my children which i dont yet is the best

4. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

I just took all of the RHD cars for about ~10 laps each around Magione. Let's just say my shifter will be sitting to the left of my wheel for a good while.

I think the AE86 is a great addition and a lot of fun. But there's something I really like about the Supra. It might be my favorite. Didn't expect that.

Great pack. I'm sure the Miatas will be fun. Maybe I'll get to them tomorrow. But for now, I'm enjoying some dream cars from my childhood, even if the wheel is on the wrong side. :cool:

5. basjaski

basjaski Gamer

Unfortunately I'm a bit disappointed by the skyline. A tuned Version of the Supra and RX7 is great, but none for the skyline. The Skyline sounds absolutely fantastic, but it's begging for some extra power. Any reason why no Z tune version, or perhaps the Mines (or recreation of the mines?)

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Sorry, licensing terms

7. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

So it would be time for a modder to give Kunos´ version of the Skyline a bit more boost :D

alex72 likes this.
  8. MarcoTav

MarcoTav Gamer

I was really surprised at how quickly the Supra revs!

arthur666 likes this.
  9. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

Stock MX-5 so far. AE86 close 2nd. Opened up one of these for the extra AE86 immersion:
    [​IMG]

10. basjaski

basjaski Gamer

Very unfortunate but understandable.

To answer the question, I'm really liking the RX7 Tuned version

SneakyKoufax likes this.
  11. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

The short time i had for testing, the vanilla rx7, i found it to be the more especial that torque curve has somethin

12. nanucq

nanucq Racer

MX5, both of them.

But I'm a bit dissapointed by the DLC. It's always the same with Kunos.
    They make superb cars with incredible sounds and fantastic handling, so they ruin my social life for weeks.....and I will end with pain on my arms and feets because of endless driving....

13. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Have not gone through all off them but the 370z fealt great. Strange that some cars
    give you the right wibes in a couple off meters driving it. Ive instantly new the 370z would
    be a great one.

alex72 and ShimonART like this.
  14. fabT

fabT Alien

I only tried the mx-5 cup @Brands and i love it.
    Very stable and glued to the track, yet agile.

15. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

The supra time attack. The mx5 stock. AE86 tuned with road tires. Rx7 tuned and nissan 370z. Great update thank you

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  16. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

Great improvement with the lotus elise :)

17. I´m enjoying the Supra a lot. It feels really authentic!

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  18. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

I cant decide, i enjoy them all, they are all fun, the big problem is i want to drive them all at once :D

Seria17hri11er and VenomSRT like this.
  19. What's different about it?

Kopiller likes this.
  20. Vampire

Vampire Alien

Well it would have to be the 370z!....and I don't even have the DLC yet :D

(New PC build in prog, bazillion FPS here I come!)

Will be interesting to see how it drives in the sim compared to my car....

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    claudiopolez likes this.
  21. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

i'm really impressed by the rx-7 tuned, it's agile, it's light and tailhappy.. the tuned supra is close, it's accelerates harder but you can feel all the weight when you try to brake.

i belive the ae86 need some practice, it's really down on power but on the rally stages could be ok (akagi as first, then i'll try joux plane)

the skyline is a car to understand, you really need some practice to predict it's behaviour, but seems like a car full of talent.. it's a shame thatit's not possible to have a n1 or mine's version. I didn't tried the stock rx7 and supra so i don't really have a reference point

Seria17hri11er and VenomSRT like this.