1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your real life car?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wrongfire, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

My s2k is finally coming back together after the crash at Laguna Seca (posted in the track day thread). This time with some downforce.

2. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Some more Miatas! Nice ones, yall. :)

@Radiantm3 : glad to see the s2000 is doing well.

I ended up putting some miles on a Focus RS for a couple of months as a daily, and then did a trackday at VIR with it and an EcoBoost Mustang.
    Hell of a car. Problem was, it let me drive so sloppy I ended up getting a little motion sickness. Also it was so fun that it was the first time I ever ran a car to ~empty. I saw the fuel light, but thought "eh, I have a couple more laps in the tank, right? Sputtered as I rolled to the pumps. :rolleyes:
    RS.jpg

Turk, Patrik Marek, xystof and 7 others like this.
  3. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

Nice with the blue calipers.

arthur666 likes this.
  4. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    2012 Ford Fusion. Sports a bucket seat (toddler style) in the back and at 140 kph it sound like we were going 200. :D

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice...let's start the family car offense :)

I'll show you my people carrier soon...

arthur666 likes this.
  6. Lukapsb

Lukapsb Racer

17159111_10209107062061016_5656430551623206938_o.jpg

My 1997 Opel Vectra B, 1.6 16V 100hp, beast :D
    Not a beast but it has, only 34k km on the clock ;)

xystof, Turk, Opel-King and 3 others like this.
  7. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

I drive an Impreza 2012 sedan with a CVT gearbox. Personally, I love that gearbox a lot.
    The electronic is so strong that it's impossible to spin out unless you're a complete idiot.

8. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Since Tuesday I'm driving this 2015 Dodge Charger Charger SRT :)

6.4ltr Hemi with 485hp

DSC_0905.JPG
    DSC_0903.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    beiacos_gr, Torcano, Parkl and 7 others like this.
  9. Parkl

Parkl Gamer

5.5 v8 Supercharged...

[​IMG]

beiacos_gr, Maxidyne and GTHQ_koop like this.
  10. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

My daily e36 328i
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

beiacos_gr, Kyo, Torcano and 4 others like this.
  11. steve1684

steve1684 Gamer

I have Ford Focus diesel. 115 of a the smokiest French horses. The engine is a PSA DLD-416, 8v SOHC for those of you who like that sort of thing. PSA is Citroen/Peugeot, hence why I describe the engine as French.

I don't think you need a picture.

Seven Smiles, arthur666 and Maxidyne like this.
  12. Radiantm3

Picked up a new car this week. My first American car. I wonder if this or the R variant will ever show up in AC? :) I was deciding between this and the BMW M2, but the high revving V8 and Magneride dampers really sold me on this car. I've also owned quite a few BMW's in the past and had to try an American car at least once in my life. The noise these things makes is just intoxicating. I'll share a video of it on track in the track day video after I get through the break-in period. This is mostly a daily driver though. I still have my S2000 for track duty.

[​IMG]

beiacos_gr, Kyo, Racing_34 and 10 others like this.
  13. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

What a beauty! Really jealous. To bad we have CO2 tax here, these cars are so expensive here.

Torcano likes this.
  14. ouvert

ouvert Alien

yep ... here it cost little bit less than what I payed for my appartment :) .. unless you 'rent it' with some operative leasing than there is no way I would/could spend those money on car .. :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  15. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Agreed, those cars are twice more expensive in Holland than here :(

16. Torcano

Torcano Alien

LOL yeah I'm kinda in the same boat, the base Mustang in India costs about 7200000 INR (that's 110k USD). For real, this sh!t is retarded. Somedays it pains me to be stuck in a country with zero car culture, they don't sell anything here and the stuff they do sell is sold at pretty much extortionate prices, another silly example would be a base GT-R which costs around 20000000 INR (that's 306k USD). FML. :|

17. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

Hi everybody! It's been some time without posting on this forum!

Last month I picked up my new car (1st new car I bought in my life!). It's a 2017 Renault Clio RS 200 EDC. It's got a 1.6L Turbo engine delivering 200HP and 240Nm, they are delivered to the front wheels via a EDC transmission (Efficient Double Cluth).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there is my two wheeler, a 2016 Yamaha MT-07 in race blu. This one delivers 74HP and 70Nm, great fun bike, although the forks are quite soft. The MIVV Speed Edge Special exhaust makes it's 689cc twin sound like a beast!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Meatier wheels hehe
    056A0049-vi00000000.jpg

Kristaps, aphidgod, Radiantm3 and 2 others like this.
  19. Radiantm3

What tires are those? The tread looks familiar, but hard to see. AD08R?

20. RE-71Rs, 205/50 on 15x8s :)

Radiantm3 likes this.