1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

the setup's get pretty crazy now a days....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Radiantm3, Omelete, Maxidyne and 3 others like this.
  2. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

@ALB123 that's a 30' in the middle (2560x1600), and two 20' (1600x1200) sides. Safes space and less gpu demanding :)

sherpa25, ALB123 and Nick Moxley like this.
  3. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Thank you... After I posted, I then noticed that you already provided that information underneath the last photo in your thread. Sorry to bother you with a silly question. :(

@Nick Moxley those are some gorgeous setups. Almost everyone is telling me to forget about going triple screen now because VR is out and obviously only going to get better and better. I'm sure it will, but who knows if I'll tolerate it for more than 30 minutes at a time, like some people are complaining about now, or any of the other issues we've all heard some complaints about. Unfortunately, I can't even begin construction on my rig yet due to some un-forseen medical issues, I can't even play much these days, but I will get better and I'm dying for a good setup compared to what I have now. I just don't think you can ever go wrong with triple screen setups...maybe I'm way off - I don't know squat about VR.

4. Hachiroku_88PL

Hachiroku_88PL Hardcore Simmer

I'd rather say that yes, VR is the future, but still has many flaws and it's too demanding. That's why a triple setup is not that pointless yet.

5. Omelete

Omelete Racer

updated my final cokpit

6. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Lots of changes since I went to VR. Definitely never doing displays again. Being inside the car is just so much better than looking at flat screens in front of you.

[​IMG]

7. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

A rig, a TV and a drumset! Thats all a man need!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Radiantm3 and VinceSchulz like this.
  8. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

And a woman 2 day a week...

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

GTHQ_koop and VinceSchulz like this.
  9. ouvert

ouvert Alien

having 5 days old son (almost ready to race) and still remembering the process how he was made .. I think there is one or two more 'things' man needs ;)
    But that is one nice living room .. I would change rig for babys craddle, drums for guitar and call it home ;) .. or just use it as studio .. very nice @Radiantm3, good taste

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  10. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Congrats Ouvert! Yea kids are great. And kid's who have dads who like to race are lucky...I think. :p

I have a 6 year old, a 3 year old, and a 3rd on the way. Going to have lots of driving enthusiasts in my family (fingers crossed). :)

BTW This isn't the living room. My wife would never allow that. She let me take over our dining room. Sim Racing > Eating. :D

11. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

I love that room. And not just because of the cockpit and V-Pro drum setup(which are also very sweet).

The sweet, shiny dark floor. Alcove carved out with dark grey paint on the back, adding further depth.

So nice man. Very jealous.

12. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Thank you ;)
    Oh I was guessing it is single gentleman living room (probably that TV confused me) .. well your wife is cool enough to let this compromise happend .. have a nice family life ;)

13. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

And not a second longer, 1 day to clean and 1 to.... :rolleyes:

14. HoiHman

HoiHman Simracer

Here's my VR rig, it has been posted before but i made quite a few changes. The rig is not a permanent one and it takes about 3-4 min to set up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specs:

-PC: Intel I7-4770K@4300Mhz, 16GB ram GTX 1080 @ 2100Mhz boost
    -AccuForce Pro with 4 different rims
    -GS-4 seat
    -4 Buttkickers Mini LFE in simvibe chassismode
    -simvibe extentions :
    2 Buttkickers Mini LFE at the back of the GS-4 (engine vibrations/gearshift)
    1 Buttkicker Mini LFE at the shifter (engine vibrations/gearshift)
    1 Buttkicker Advance under the GS-4 (impacts only)
    -DSD 2015 Sequential shifter
    -Fanatec Clubsport shifter
    -Fanatec Clubsport handbrake
    -Custom made carbonfiber dashboard
    -Heusinkveld Pro Pedals
    -Oculus Rift
    -DIY Windsimulator with 2 powerfull 270cfm fans based on the speed of the car
    -Arduino uno
    -Matching 3D printed cup & cup holder :)

LOEVG, sherpa25, Mogonaut and 8 others like this.
  15. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Dude Hook up the .Stl for the Cup and holder. ;):):D

16. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Man, this diy speed dependent fans are amazing i should add them to my dof rig. i saw it already on cxc solutions but have never thought that it will be fun. i should reconsider this:D

17. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

hazardic likes this.
  18. norbs

norbs Alien

How do you find the buttons with VR?

19. norbs

norbs Alien

20. HoiHman

HoiHman Simracer

I will upload it to the 3d printer section on x-simulator Nick

You should, you won't regret it and it's probably the cheapest addition to your rig, with a very big immersion factor

Right dashboard i hardly use anymore, the left dashboard has been there for years. With muscle memory and touch i have no problems at all

I think that it means that they are not designed for 24hour continious usage.

Nick Moxley and norbs like this.