1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Zandvoort 2019 Gridwalk, Pit and Paddock impressions!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by DiRTMark, Jul 15, 2019.

1. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

There's a night pit walk on one of the practice days and then a night track walk on the other practice day, but just checking the website now and they are no longer listed in the programme :(

Mr.Mugel likes this.
  2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Yeah, you´re right, I read about that somewhere as well. It´s on Thursday night if I remember correctly. Will be there and check it out!

3. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Yeah was just the formating of page cutting off the event - Thursday night pit walk 23:30 to 00;30 and then Friday has the night track walk from 19:10 to 21:10

I'll be there too, we need a way to recognise fellow Assetto Corsa players

4. chksix

chksix Simracer

Kunos need to sell T-Shirts :)

DiRTMark, bondyboy and Mr.Mugel like this.
  5. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

looks, and sounds, amazing, can´t wait for attending Barcelona finale.

DiRTMark likes this.
  6. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Agree 100% Super trofeo cars are equal or a little faster at Zandvoort. Also the flames from the exhaust at the end of the long straight was a pleasure for the eyes

7. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Allready asked for that a couple a weeks ago and the answer was. No merchandise or stickers for now or the near future. SRO had a small promotion spot but nothing at all unfortunate . Gonna fabric one myself at a local printstore

chksix likes this.
  8. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Yeah gridgirls in full 4k please

9. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Thnx mate, i had an good time!
    I bought an gridticket in advance for 20 euro and they were sold seperatly.
    About the topview above the pits that is included in the tickets on Circuit Zandvoort.
    They sell only Dunes tickets or paddock included.
    It's well worth visiting Zandvoort, for me personal 1 hour drive by car

Mr.Mugel likes this.
  10. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

thanks mate

11. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Hopefully they did not forget to motion capture the girls!!

12. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

They will adjust a lot of corners and make them wider. Also the pit entrance will adjusted and made wider including more pitboxes.

https://www.gpfans.com/nl/videos/CF...t-zandvoort-voor-de-formule-1-factchecker-17/

a link with explanation of all the adjustments for f1 next year

13. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Yeah, I was thinking about going, but other things got priority. 2-3h from here, I guess.

14. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

The second gt4 race was bonkers right at the start! Looked like a video game.

Makes me really wish we had gt4 cars...

Adastros, chksix and DiRTMark like this.
  15. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

GT4 is very competitive, lower costs etc. Multiclass racing would be awesome as well!

16. falkeGT

falkeGT Gamer

Zandvoort is always worth a visit, let it be the campings in the dunes, the racetrack or yanks ;-)

DiRTMark likes this.
  17. its.me

its.me Gamer

Thank you for this great video!

DiRTMark likes this.
  18. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

you're welcome, proud on this compilation and keeps the memories alive

its.me likes this.