1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Zandvoort track changes

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Tkeg, May 14, 2019 at 4:34 PM.

1. Tkeg

Tkeg Rookie

PiretSS2000 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Would you like more Mod Tracks in AC, similar to Zandvoort? [Strawpoll] May 24, 2016
    ACC General Discussions Why Zolder and not Zandvoort? Jan 20, 2019
    Console Lounge MX-5 Cup Zandvoort Feb 10, 2018
    General modding discussion More Pit Boxes Zandvoort Jan 11, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Historic Zandvoort ! Sep 26, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Mc Laren 650S setup for Zandvoort Jul 1, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa | Learning zandvoort | Porsche 911 GT3 2017 Jan 7, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues low quality texture in Zandvoort Nov 7, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Modern Ferrari F1 Vs AI at Zandvoort Nov 2, 2016
    Screens & Videos Lotus 72D at Zandvoort Oct 19, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Zandvoort minor issue with rubber marks. Oct 3, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa 1st Person View Multiplayer GT86 at Zandvoort Race side by side Human 100% Aug 17, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Action cam KTM X-Bow at ZandVoort Race side by side & Sideways AI 93% Aug 7, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Red Pack Ferrari 488 GT3 at Zandvoort - 1:37.737 Jul 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 12h of Zandvoort May 6, 2016

3. Mai_88

Mai_88 Rookie

I don't think that will affect Blancpain, which will race there in July.
    If they make changes to the track it will probably be by the end of the year.

4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Track changes will be happening for f1 2020 but zandovort we are getting is 2019 so if they dont do lasterscan on it already they will probablly use the old laserscan they used for ac. But i dont think track had any massive changes in between.

Arlo and chksix like this.
  5. BrunUK

BrunUK Hardcore Simmer

Not sure about that.

bondyboy, chksix, LeiF and 11 others like this.
  6. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Racer

Just be happy we have the earlier version of the track. You won't want this track after F1 is done with it. They're probably going to rip out all the grass and turn it into a huge chunk of pavement like they do at most tracks.

LeDude83, Strawberry, Ch4rL1E and 3 others like this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

I just hope they perform the laserscan of this track. At least to fix a high definition historical photo of this beautiful track, just to not lose its characteristics that we all love and with which we have learned to know it. It would be a shame to lose it without having undergone laserscan. I believe that the needs of F1 could turn it into something less historical. Then, it wouldn't be bad at all, if in 2020 we also had the new laserscan of the layout for F1.

8. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

AC 's zandvoort was not laser scan. A brand New laser scan track for ACC ?

9. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

AC Zandvoort not laser scan and rF2 Zandvoort is orrible ...

10. Arlo

Arlo Gamer

for the f1 they will widen the gerlag bent and make the luijendijk bent more into a banking bent. the will move start finish forwards so the line up is in front of the grand stand. and they will widen the Hans Ernst chicane. those are the main changes they announced today.

11. chksix

chksix Simracer

Perfect bait. Trolls need to take notes and learn :D

12. Arlo

Arlo Gamer

they haven't made any changes in between. they only revamped the pitboxes (witch they will need to do again)

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Troll?? Why??

I just found out yesterday that track in AC was not laserscaned.

chksix likes this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Oh you missed the drama then, maybe you can find some old threads in the forum. They gave us Zandvoort as a "free update" but the simulation Mafia went into full pitchfork mode because they paid for laser scanned tracks and this one wasnt. I cant remember if this has happened at all more recently. :eek::D

D.Jankovic and jaxx_za like this.
  15. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

It is not happening. The "new" or F1 adapted Zandvoort won´t be in ACC. Not because I´m pessimistic but because the works haven´t even started and the game launches in two weeks. Is it a laser scanned Zandvoort? Yes, but most likely, it will be the current version as it must have been scanned last year.

RedDeadPaceman and D.Jankovic like this.