1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Zonda R // P4/5 @ Mugello 1:42.272 // 1:45.024

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by SAi66, Nov 27, 2013.

1. SAi66

SAi66 Gamer

TheDyingScotsman's video got myself all pumped up for hotlaps, so i decided to try out these 2 cars.
    Both are running with full default setups 1xtire wear 1xfuel 30L

Zonda R

P4/5

Cockpit View

Robilon, TAURUS-3D and F430_458_F12 like this.
  2. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

42s!! Damn you! :p

I assume you have all aids off? Except default aids like abs?

I took one click of rear wing off the Zonda, but maybe that made it a little too squirmy :)

Well done btw ;)

3. TheDyingScotsman

wow I have no idea how you can drive with such a tight FOV. Or is that just how it looks on the vid? Triple screens so I guess you do have a better view than that vid right?

4. TheDyingScotsman

never mind...hadn't noticed the bottom vid :)

5. SAi66

SAi66 Gamer

I have aids off or set to "Pro". I've actually recorded the videos as triple screen video, but just for youtube purpose, i've cropped original video.
    I feel there are much more room for improvement, as I didn't spent more than 20-30mins on each car for the hotlaps

Completely forgot to brake for 1 of the turn with Zonda and lost 0.2sec on the final corner with P4/5 due to being too excited from having a good lap.

6. TheDyingScotsman

Yeah! I didn't practice much either btw :) Always room for improvement. I learned a lot watching your vids. Very smooth! Well done again. It's nice to motivate fellow racers and give ourselves something to strive for. Not sure I can knock another second off my lap though but it's surprising sometimes how much time you can gain just by being slow in fast out :)

7. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

God I am slow...1:49 in the P4/5...but I'm also not cutting rumble strips by driving into the grass :p.

8. stabiz

stabiz Gamer

If you want to try something more fun, put super hard tires on the P4/5. My pb at Mugello with those tires is 46.8, default set.

9. X-File

X-File Gamer

building my way up :)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  10. TheDyingScotsman

Nice! Keep at it dude :)

11. TheDyingScotsman

are you still not running 900degrees? Your steering inputs seem quite jerky. Smooth is fast in this car (and most). It also looks like your using auto gearbox? If not, avoid shifting up when it's just before a corner, you lose time there too.

You are very smooth in the last section, try doing the same in the first section, and be smoother on the throttle too :)

X-File likes this.
  12. X-File

X-File Gamer

you are probably right mate, i have not done enough laps in general with the game... i still have to practice a whole lote to get it right.. i know i've done a lot of mistakes. also, i think i still have to configure the wheel settings a little better in windows and stuff..
    right now im heading up to lisbon (capital) 300km/s distance so i'll start my practice there lol :)
    see you guys monday :(

cheers :D

13. X-File

X-File Gamer

before leaving just wanted to show you what you think...
    the ingame settings i think they are the same as signature :) (have to check) only the brake i changed because now i got the nixim mod.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  14. Robilon

Robilon Racer

This is sad to watch, the best I can push is around 1:45 with Zonda R... but, fun times ahead trying to improve myself! Very nice time.

15. X-File

X-File Gamer

16. X-File

X-File Gamer

new pb :)