1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Zerrod

Zerrod Rookie

Hi there, first time posting (does anybody even care?) Anyho.
    [​IMG]

Here is my lovely rig, its really not the best but only one i can have currently.
    And yeah, im not the tidiest person around.

2. Finski

Finski Gamer

My updated set-up, slowly adding things now, next is a better shifter and will buy a racing seat and build a box to mount it on as I'm not really interested in buying an actual rig.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mtbboy1993, Rob 74, cooknn and 6 others like this.
  3. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

You stand and race I presume? :D

4. Finski

Finski Gamer

Haha yeah mate!

Nah, I have a pretty good ergonomic office chair (as that's the profession I'm in, so I got it free) but thought I'd move it out of the way so my sim stuff could be seen better.

Will buy a sparco, recaro or maybe another branded racing seat soon :)

5. Volker

Volker Racer

Hi Guys,

just thought i will post my rig aswell after finishing my Break Mod yesterday. Not so spectacular than some other ones but it´s quiet OK. IMG-20141014-WA0003.jpg IMG-20140920-WA0009.jpg

Hopefully the RC will come today so i can test my moded pedals.

Wilfred, VedoHWB, James Weber and 6 others like this.
  6. 10xl

10xl Rookie

Heres mine pictures arnt great but im looking for a carpet atm in the middle of re decorating. Was looking through this post yesterday for ideas for the shifter mount thats why its stuck on the side like that
    IMG_20141025_155048.jpg IMG_20141025_154948.jpg IMG_20141025_155003.jpg IMG_20141025_155034.jpg

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  7. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Are these pedals from the G27?

8. 10xl

10xl Rookie

Yeah same pedals but from g25

9. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Hi, I also own a couple off VPP pedals wich i am fond off. I would love to upgrade them with a loadceel though. Can you tell me where i can find more info regarding the mod you did?

10. Volker

Volker Racer

Hi Guido,
    i didn´t build it on my own.
    here is the link to the original thread over at virtual racing forum.

http://forum.virtualracing.org/showthread.php/92532-DIY-BRAKE-MOD-für-VPP

It´s german forum, so i hope you are able to understand it. The thread contains all links for the fibros, load cell and so on. Only thing is there is no info about the messurment from the load cell holder.

If you need some more infos or pictures send me a pm or feel free to ask in the VR Forum.

Regards
    Volker

11. silicijevadolina

finally painted :)
    [​IMG]

That's how I imagined the final version:
    [​IMG]

12. B1gy

B1gy Racer

Hello everyone, Drivers
    how many fantastic RIG here!

My congratulations in particular to the ThereIs0nly0ne for his R-Pod II... an impressive attention to detail, and impeccable style. ;)

I do not reach this level, but I have my own handmade RIG:

BiART 7

WP_20141027_008.jpg WP_20141027_009.jpg WP_20141027_015.jpg WP_20141027_016.jpg
    WP_20141027_018.jpg WV.jpg WP_20141027_019.jpg WZ (0).jpg
    WP_20141027_061.jpg WZ (1).jpg

Some Details:
    • Frame in tubular steel and aluminum
    • Crystal Front to emphasize the Beautiful CSPv2
    • OMP seat - recovered (you can see it from scratches :rolleyes:) with handmade adjustable inclination on 3 levels.
    • Audio system 2.1 under the seat, with Bose SubWoofer (with slight effect bass-shaker)
    • Pedals and Front Logo LED Lighting, with a switch on the dashboard
    • All cables are integrated in the tubular structure, except of course those of connection (USB, power, audio, and HDMI)
    I need to be move it and do not take up much space, has a design Minimal.
    It was designed to be used with the PS3 and GT6 then mouse and keyboard keep them apart.

Some details still to be completed; as various stickers and rear grille ... but I'm already pretty proud.:D

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    Bobin2, 10xl, kalabaleek and 7 others like this.
  13. silicijevadolina

14. ThereIs0nly0ne

ThereIs0nly0ne Simracer

Of all the fantastic rigs here, I'm very flattered you picked mine out! Thank you :)

I have to say, your design looks incredibly neat and sturdy. Also +1,000,000 points for the cable management and integrated sound system - it looks very tidy! I hope you get many hours of enjoyment from it.

15. magicfr

magicfr Sébastien Tixier

Here's my humble one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It can transform back to desktop ;)

[​IMG]

Bobin2, nivadepi, vivd and 10 others like this.
  16. uodvrhw

uodvrhw Gamer

this is DSC_0011.jpg how looks mine.

17. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Nice loookin Wheel, Did you build it yourself as per the French forum ? How much did you spend in total if you dont mind me asking ?.....I personally Love DIY projects.

18. magicfr

magicfr Sébastien Tixier

around 1100€

Nick Moxley likes this.
  19. B1gy

B1gy Racer

Thanks for the compliments and the 1,000,000 points.
    How many points do I earn for a multi-function dashboard in carbon fiber? :D

Anyway, yes. so far I'm really enjoying it. Less my butt because the seat is not just a chair.

Once again, really compliments the R-Pod II ...

P. S. for comparison .. what settings you use for the CSW? (Not to go off topic you can answer in private if you want to ;) )

20. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

FINALLY, Something im pretty happy with......Enjoy guys.

PS more to come next week when buddy comes over with cam worth about 10k. :eek::eek: