1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Do you seriously believe my life is so sad that it is ruled by a game lol, I am quite content with my life thanks, you don't need to turn the fact a consumer is unhappy with a paid for product into their life being turned upside down by it, slightly dramatic, but i get your point to an extent, Dirt rally bought today, loads of fun being had, I will leave AC until I can enjoy. hopefully not much longer as I so want to have a good online race, as for me racing with fellow humans is what rocks my boat, PEACE

2. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Nope, but i know that banging the drum won't get kunos to dance to my tune so i just go play something else and i'll return to AC on the console when it suits my needs....i.e, when lobbies arrive.

3. Or play on PC if your lucky enough to do that?

4. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

yes, I'm think I'm entitled to have the tools to play this as a sim racing game as advertised.

5. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

The major error of Kunos is to lunch Assetto Corsa on consoles so early...they still working in PC version! I prefere wait one more year and when AC is finished on PC to release it COMPLEATE on Consoles...but this didnt happened, and we get a unfinished console game , who lack of basic settings...im sorry but 1 year ago we get the game and we still without a SIMLE BUTTON MAPING CODE and SEAT ajustment! REDICULOUS ! This is the last chance who i give to this game...if with the next update , they not give us a WHEEL button mapping,seat ajustments,custom lobbys and a some kind of leaderboards....i give up... But at least i learn for the future...never more Spend Money for preorder games and seasson pass! (I hope Project Cars 2 give us what AC cant...and never can do)! And in final , to not sound so frustrated...Yes the game have good FFB feel...but this is the only good thing compared to other games on the market! (imagine for a second if Project Cars 1 have the same FFB like AC...with what AC can compete against it? Nothing....no weather change,no day/nigh cicle,no multiplayer free setup, no leaderbords, no FOV settings,no button mapping, no seat position, no official external app for telemetry,no oil/water temp in cars,no good visuals, no support for more than 15 cars in project cars 32...ect ect...so basicly AC is a 70 euro (game+seasson pass) FFB demo!!!!! Bull****...next time Kunos if you do AC2 (i dont think so) but if you try to do it...make sure you get at least 50% of other games on the market who lile the people ...not only FFB ! The Good FFB is true in it but sorry is not enought...you must think what people like...and what is not in others sims and do something better...then i can pay 100 euros not 70 but for a good FINISHED PRODUCT! Last chance Kunos ...you have time until september to proof you can do finaly a good game...otherwise many of us go to Project Cars 2 with sure...and the dificult part is to come back later...

TNTNitro likes this.
  6. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

....the major issues for the console version is it came out after Pcars. Wether you liked Pcars or not it showed us all the settings, options, and features the console version can have. Nearly everything that P.C. versions can have. So when kunos released this console game with the settings, options, and features striped to the bare minimum, It just cant fly. The game is forced to face constant begging for options and features by console players. Before pcars, we were none the wiser to what was stripped from the game because up until Pcars, we really didn't know what options and features consoles can do. That said, the queston of why on earth didn't they realize the game is going to need the same options and features as the game they are competing against is a good one. In fact never mind competition , just the break thur after decades of evolution of consoles now being able to do a lot of options and feature seems like it should have been enough to fill the game with everything consoles can do. Meaning it doesn't do the players any good for the console to get better and more powerfull if game makers don't put the new things consoles can do into the games they design for it?

7. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

I know that probally felt good to vent but just hang on alittle longer. The update is supposingly coming with some of those thing

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I cannot argue with you about how many features we are missing but saying we got the game 1 year ago is just plain wrong. AC arrived on console 7 months ago.

The next update will bring some requested additions and changes so I trust Kunos to get things sorted. I agree the time frame can be frustrating but AC is undoubtedly moving in the right direction.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    @P73 and Neil Goodinson like this.
  9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

A/C doesn't follow the normal though, I think it's a game that's never finished, its updated all the time on PC and evolves. I like that in a game. The problem is the PC game is so in front of the console version with content and DlC. They sold enough copies of game, they ought to employ some more staff on the console version to speed the console development up a bit.

10. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I hope you are right and the ubdate bring us not only custom lobbys also the button mapimg and seat ajustments! (for this i write my frustration about how long we wait for a basic features like this 3) In any case i cant wait more , for me is the last update...if they not do it correct i quit... And gone to a PC, the problem is i have a Clean Race Community with 92 people and many of them comes from PC with me on Console (we preorder the game) and later we get a surprise... Is like a Early Access...not a finished game..., so basicly our idea was to get more stable internet experiance and do our championships ect ect...and in final due of the lack of some crusial setrings we still waiting...but many quits...and im in my final of patience...the development is too slow, because they work on 3 platforms....aslo slowing the PC version...I expected a console release similar to the PC version and get a far behind one...and i belived they need some time 1 to 6 mounts to add some basic settings...but nope...we still without it...and recive a DLCs ...Idk i like the game and have a good potential but soon comes Pc2 and if have good enought FFB many of us gone a move there... (So basicly Custom Lobbys gone a be empty if half of my community goes to Pcars 2...incluiding myself) and Kunos have it difficult to bring back people with this version of the Game... I repeat myself I enjoy a lot PC version then i Enjoys both Pc 1 and AC on PC..and what one game have another no and viceverse ...but the only major problem with PCars was a bad FFB...if they improve this with PC2 i dont see how AC can bring us back...

11. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

You are correct and i agree ...i know they move in right direction , but what happen if Pcars2 FFB is good enough...AC never gone a bring us many features...and is way more enjoyble the Multiplayer Races with all this settings , weather , day/nigh cicle...ect ect... Yes AC gone a be a good FFB game but thats all...and when is finished maybe 2020 , on the market gone a exist better games with sure...and the first potential one comes in september...and im sure many of us gone a try it and if is good enough ffb we gone a enjoy it a lot...and AC lobbys gone a be empty.. And idk how they can bring players back if Pc2 is sucess...so basicly i own Pc version and Console of AC...and what experiance i get on console...just a FFB test...and i expected a pair between both versions...but this didnt happened and is too late..too much wait... For some basic stuff awready existing in PC version! From there comes my frustration , i pass a early access on PC and now looks the same on console with AC... And dont have time to still waiting...honestly i was so happy when they anunce the console release and without think i preorder it because i expected same version and a bit more due of PSN network and Communitys...i expected enjoyble multiplayer game...and what i recive is only a GOOD FFB and some Porches...nothing else...and also now the PC version feels like unfinished game due to the split development between all 3 hardware... And PCar2 gone a destroy all the efforts of Kunos if the FFB is good enought...and i feel sad, because they waste a potential of the game...they must not release the console version so early...and focus on PC and when is ready to release it on console or not... Is a good FFB test nothing else compared with incoming or existing racing games! Because the lack of fetures , the slow development...i dont talk for bugs every game have it.. I talk for crusial settings , they must focus on it not in DLC cars...now we have DLC cars but is too late to fix and add stuff...until september i dont mind they can do much to hold players in AC... Yes soon really soon they give us custom lobbys...cool.. finaly..but in september how they gone a fight against the PC2 !? They cant... And this gone a be bad...many of us gone a move there...and in final of the year AC gone a be empty if Pcar2 is a good enought with the FFB....sad, but true...

12. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Wake up n smell the coffee folks.
    You're all sitting in an abandoned disused waiting room waiting for the Magic Express to arrive.........
    A quick look up the line will reveal the tracks have already been removed.
    Let go of the dream, the train ain't coming.

hoss2852 and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  13. @P73

@P73 Simracer

A train of taunting tits trudge through the trolling trail.

Plato99 likes this.
  14. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

...you are right, the date I have been going by when it was released is wrong. All this time I have been thinking its been almost 10 months, I have been going by the date it was announced it was pushed back all this time

15. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

..... there is still a good amount of time before pcars. I just cant cant imagine kunos wouldn't improve this game before Pcars lands. That's pretty much just shooting yourself in the foot. Now and in the future. If they would just get a "want to" attitude about consoles it would bring them the resources to make the P.C. game better. That is their overall goal isn't it?

16. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

As in "sell more copies of console game and dlc to fund PC development"?
    Really, is that our place in the food chain? Would love to have that confirmed!

17. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

....Wether they meant to or not, logic says a successful console game would have help the company in every way. A disappointing stripped bare console game not so much.

18. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Can we finally get that damn **** Update in the next 7 Days ?!

Today was VLN at Nordschleife and now live running IMSA at Long Beach. I ****** want new stuff to see and especially the RSR Spearhead to drive.

Damn Kunos ! You screw the hole racingfreaks on consoles

19. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

I really don't know how you come to that conclusion. There's really a lot you can criticise on Project CARS console side, especially in the early stages after release, but imo FFB has been excellent. You have hundreds of options to mess around with, maybe to many options, with additional FFB settings for each car. If you go to Jack Spades' page you can choose between loads of different settings. Of course, AC FFB is excellent too, but as you literally have 3 options to mess around with, I don't know how you can insinuate AC FFB is superior.

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

If Reject Cars was so good on ps4 pffff...... Invisibly walls , landmines , crash to the main screen , grinding of the steering wheel and online issue .
    Waited 9 months in the hope that at least one of these BIG BUG on ps4 would be solved , but what do you think not even one has been fixed .
    Lets see what nr 2 will bring on ps4:confused: .
    In that regards I find Assetto Corsa much better game and hopefully Kunos can give the console players with the next BIG update what he has promoted and promised .
    Oooo and Kunos if you would reed this can we have some/much more track please because hotlapping on Spa , Monza , Barca and ect can get a bit boring .