1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

FYI, the results were similar before the poll was anywhere near Reddit (SF17H had double the votes of P2 in the first few days when the forum warriors still had a significant share of the votes), and if anything, the 512M made up quite a few positions, a week into the poll the 488 GTE was majorly ahead of 3rd place and several cars were neck and neck for P3.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Panky are we going to get more detailed results maybe including also the source of votes as Marco mentioned?

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

3. haxxx

haxxx Simracer

Another F1 collecting dust in the garage of AC for me... Considering 512M got a second place in the pool, perhaps or at least i hope that we get it as a bonus car.

AlleyViper and xystof like this.
  4. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

Most smart people chose Clinton and the EU over Trump and Brexit. Have a look at the evidence.

jonnyboy_99, xystof, nate and 3 others like this.
  5. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

The result is somewhat meh.

Can we get the pitchforks out and blame console gamers who don't have an H-shifter?

I'm happy to have another Ferrari obvs, but that particular one was probably bottom of the list for me.

evil_overlord and kofotsjanne like this.
  6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Doubt it, because then there will be people asking for the third place as a bonus as well since it didn't really get that many votes less.

Got to make a cut somewhere and the rules were pretty clear. :(

(And yes, having the 512 would be very nice. ;))

7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Be careful with blaming them.
    At least the console guys posting in the corresponding thread over here seemed to prefer the 512 over the SF70H.

iannixxenakis likes this.
  8. eXo

eXo Racer

I obviously respect the people choice in the vote and thanks to kunos to give us the opportunity to choose our favourite car for the next dlc btw i'm little bit sad because imho would have been better to have some others car instead of another modern f1.

Anyway i still have hype for the dlc :D

Schnipp likes this.
  9. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

I wonder wether a significant amount of people that voted for the '17 F1 has spent more than 30 minutes with the SF15-T. I honestly doubt it. I'm pretty sure that the '17 won't get much more use, since it propably drives pretty similar.

People... :D

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Anyway, I retract everything I might ever have posted about the dev's selecting car and not the community.

You, the dev team, have great taste. :D

Kaktus10, Berniyh and Berry like this.
  11. Berry

Berry Alien

This is exactly my point.They always pick great cars, regardless of manufacturer.I'm very thankful the community didn't get to vote for all of the 7 cars :).

12. myimac

myimac Alien

Guys... there was a democratic vote and the winner was the 2017 Ferrari. It won.

We should respect that.

Basic math tells us that about 85% of people chose a different car as their first choice so now the likelihood is this 85% will be vocal about how another car would have been better. Statistics state that this result will have the least people grumbling. Welcome to democracy.

I for one respect and am thankful we got a chance to contribute:)

And for everyone else still sad: we will get a 2017 F1 car before Honda manage to make one. That's pretty cool

Fear, Stephen Driscoll, eXo and 5 others like this.
  13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

At the level that most people drive F1 cars it will be much easier to drive than the SF15-T.
    Close to the limit, it should be more twitchy according to the drivers comments but most people won't reach that limit (or at least not often).

14. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Ok, plan B:
    What about including the cars voted No.2 - No.9 in a "Ferrari 71st anniversary pack" and releasing it in January 2018?

GhostMan, luchian, Guidofoc and 4 others like this.
  15. I'm happy for Kunos, the 2017 F1 Ferrari will bring them more sales than all the other cars of the list combined, very likely.

16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Nah, in that case I'm pretty sure it would've been 7 votes with only limited choices in each category. ;)
    e.g. one poll for a historic street car, one for a historic F1, one for a modern race car etc.

Berry likes this.
  17. Octane

Octane Simracer

Common sense prevailed...now concerning the Ferrari vote, that's a different story, but as myimac explains above the vote is done and I will gladly take the 2017 F1 for a spin.

18. John514

John514 Hardcore Simmer

#JustDevThings [​IMG]

19. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Maybe. The poll doesn't really suggest that though.

nate likes this.
  20. xela1

xela1 Racer

Oh jeh, the result is like voting for (dump) Trump or Brexit as mentioned. The guys will racing one or two laps, then they didn't check out the complicated handling and at the end they will ask where are all the opponents? Not able to think f u r t h e r.

At least it's good for Kunos cause the old AC1 shines modern with that f****** F1 car.

(Only 4,98% for me :()

iannixxenakis and Brownninja97 like this.