1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. @xel

@xel Racer

Has that feature actually been implemented in the game? W-O-W.

2. LilSki

LilSki Alien

This shot kinda looks familiar ;)

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_bridgehampton_19-9-117-12-16-9.jpg

Schnipp, Dookie, Luca Zari and 9 others like this.
  3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:):):):):):):):);););););)

Can someone pls explain to me why the 250 GTO has a steering wheel built in?
    Cause it only wants to turn on throttle, which normally is my mortal enemy.
    But this thing is hilariously fun.
    Yippee ya hey Schweinebacke!

:):):):):):):););):);):);)

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Looking at the shifter gate of the 312, it's a bit "special", not sure if you'd class it as dog-leg or not.
    Edit:
    I'd say that's a dog-leg gearbox:
    http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com...5d8f313ff2f73fc66c.1920x1080.jpg?t=1505837444

Also from the videos about the 288, I'd say it's a dog-leg manual, but couldn't find a picture of the actual shifter gate + labels.

Edit2:
    http://magazine.ferrari.com/en/people/2017/06/23/news/lord_pembroke_s_ferrari_288_gto-29040/
    Yes, the 288 GTO is dog-leg as well.

Now tbh, I'd be surprised if the 330 P4 isn't. :p :D

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ah, that one I missed yesterday. Thx for reposting.

6. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Just got out of a very busy work day. The commute home will drive me crazy.

Of course i've purchased it and started the remote download :D

7. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I saved a copy before it got removed. I don't dare repost it as it was taken down for a reason. So I just made my own.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  8. Louizf

Louizf Racer

Went directly to the modern F1 cars. Wow Kunos nailed the sounds.

Schnipp, mister dog and DaveS78 like this.
  9. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Yep I thought you'd be right, I'm not suprised they're dog-leg too.

Your Google skills are better than mine :D

EDIT: The 330 P3 is dog-leg. The P4 we have apparently uses an updated version of the P3 gearbox. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/ferrari-330-p4.htm

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  10. The 250 GTO is a masterpiece. Holy ****.

Błażej and Schnipp like this.
  11. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

It is, you can drive every 5 speed car with a dog leg shift pattern if you so desire

12. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

You know, we could all still be changing channels on the TV by walking up to it and turning a knob. But we dont, because we have the tech to not have to do that.

This isn't about being lazy. It's about using what's available to us to make things easier - in this case - getting access to information.

Yea, that's pretty cool since I can finally play around with it nearly in real-time to see what they do. Always just left these at default since I didn't want to keep going in and out of game to see if I could notice the differences.

13. Orne

Orne Alien

Why does the gear shifter in the 250 GTO move while depressing the throttle in neutral ?

14. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Maybe I'm gonna get stones thrown at me but I'm pretty excited about the SF70H :oops: I would even say it's the best looking F1 on the grid this year!

With the Force India.

15. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

The sound on the F2004 is amazing!

@xel, MrDoku, Schnipp and 3 others like this.
  16. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Only tried the 250 GTO and 330 P4 for now. But holy crap! 250 is a tricky machine on throttle :eek:

The 330 on the other hand, from limited testing, its simply a dream to drive. Sound's good too. Model is amazing of course.

Whitestar, MrDoku and Biner like this.
  17. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Kunos has given us an impressive list of historic (race) cars until now. Absolutely fantastic.

Schnipp, Berniyh and Eduardo AuKiss like this.
  18. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

That's what I really love in AC. They didn't choose the 7 most wanted cars from the poll, but gave us their favorite ones. It's awesome.
    BTW do we know who is who? I guess Stefano is the 250, Marco is the 312, but the others?

19. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

Where did you read that please ?

20. xela1

xela1 Racer

I'm jealous and still at work talking about concrete and other material stuff. Holy sh*** welcome time at home 23:00 hope my fam is sleeping still and well. Pfälzer White wine should be in my fridge for a loooong night

arthur666 and sissydriver like this.