1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Update 1.18 keeps game crashes!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi kunos.

-Game crashes when you take the corvette C7R in a race and put in options "same class" (every track)

-Game crashes when you select the Porsche 919 LMP1-H 2016 in every game mode and track

-Logitech G29 Rotation bug still there ..
    You take a formula car, then a normal car and the rotation isn't going on par between virtual wheel and real wheel.

-Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio dashboard "Shift" indicator is still partially missing / bugged.

Please fix those problems soon thanks !

Edit...

And please add the new cars photos to the loading screens..

And also the 12 special events from the bonus pack 3 ....they are on PC version but not on the console version.

7rpr.jpg 7rpq.jpg
    Thanks

the3ws, GhostMan, Xherdani and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.2 hotfix update OUT NOW! Tuesday at 2:09 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBox-Acc doesn't start after update ( code 0x8b050033 ) May 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fixed -RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024

3. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

It´s just me or Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa are the best and the worst things that happened on consoles. The best because these titles brought to us, players, the opportunity to enjoy some sim racing titles in this kind of plataform. The worst because the port of these games to the consoles was a disaster. These could be great...but aren´t...What´s happening with development and quality assurance in these days, I don´t know, but this console generation it´s my last for sure. My next plataform will be a PC...

4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Here on PS4 the Corvette C7R works fine did a crash test on Laguna in practice hotlap and race weekend , than I went to Monza and no problem .

5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

guys.. please try the huayra bc at Laguna Seca.

Simply one word : Sexy!

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yes it do only crash the game if you put in race settings the option "same class"... With that the C7R causes game crash every single time on any track.

In "same car" setting, hotlap mode or practice it works normally

7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ach ok Donnced2 good to know thank you .

Donnced2 likes this.
  8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I played PC2 for 6 months till I sold it. Update were carried out regularly and almost in sync with almost no issues . What are you referring to?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  9. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

I am currently in the process of taking every car in the game to a track in hot-lap mode (Barcelona GP since it's first on the track list) to check and see if they will all load. Only up to "C" for Chevrolet so far. Some of the cars are just too nice not to drive around for a bit though aren't they and that is slowing down my research some :cool:. Discipline, I needs me some. It could be some time before I get back to you with the completed results of my unpaid QA guys :). The "F"'s , particularly, could take a while methinks.

10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I did this for all GT3 cars if you are interested but in mode weekend-race. The result was pass for all of them

11. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Yes, could be I was unlucky choosing the 2016 919 as my first choice for a run out after patch 1.17 dropped as that may be the only game crasher now. Having a certain kind of fun finding out if it is though. I'm getting faster at Barca bonus.

Hammerpgh and svenvangent like this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Can I help you with that I've got some free time for the moment Traks1 and if so which one do I have to take , I will do crash test in practice hotlap raceweekend and championship with the same car ?

13. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

I haven't fully committed myself to trying every car at every track in every mode @svenvangent. That way madness lies and as an almost o.a.p I'm not certain I would make it through till the end of the lollipop, so to speak :D. Just every car to Barca at the moment. You can start with the cars at the other end of the alphabet if you like and we will meet up in the middle...hopefully.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Ok I will start with the tototototo jo taaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
    By the way ...how much will we be paid to be beta testosterones ?:D

15. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

dude , just to tell you, a developer by debugging the code would understand what the issue is in a second with just one crash. No need to test all the combinations. But I guess you want to be hired by Kunos . So good luck :)

16. Speeder_1986

Speeder_1986 Rookie

Kunos though you have fixed some car glitches for the PS4 the game continues to crash. If I do a race weekend at Laguna Seca with any GT3 car it crashes.

17. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Hi guys,
    First of all thank's to kunos for the bonus pack 3, good cars (Alfa Romeo Giulia in primis) and a Lagune Seca circuit absolutely perfect.
    I upgraded to the last version 1.18 yesterday evening and this morning I have tested the new track and all cars of the bonus pack 3.
    I'm sorry but I have founded a little bugs/problems during my test. Lot of image stuttering during a simple race in Magione (but also others circuits) with the new cars of the bonus pack but also with the "old" cars of AC. Before 1.18 (on te 1.16 and since of 1.09) I saw the stuttering but only during a collision with the damage setting at 100%.
    Another problem (big problem) is happened at the exit of the race, the menu of AC has started to "shake" and any options wasn't available for selecting. After some second was appear a blu screen error n° (Ce-34878-0) and the game was stopped. The shift gear indicator of the Alfa Romeo Giulia doesn't work.
    PS4 firmware version: 5.05
    I think that is complicated to check all of the aspects of the game but I think that is necessary more tests before the launch, this is mandatory so as not to bore fans of Assetto Corsa.
    p.s.: Do you need a few more tester fo AC?
    I propose an office in Modena to increase the tests if you want....:)
    Dai raga!!

Fabio

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Hugo Catarino likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Hallo Fabio I'm on PS4 to ,I have also the stuttering when collision happens and this is already there from day 1 .
    Has been reported from day 2 but ...... you know how Assetto Corsa works when it comes to report and fix it :confused:

19. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Think about me as nerd but I swapped the ps4 with the PS4 PRO to solve this issue :D

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

2 cars done and you can write them in your book of love with cars without a crash .
    1: Toyota AE 86 and the tuned one on Laguna , Monza and Highlands this in the modes , practice hotlap Race weekend and schampionship these are OK .
    Sadly can't be said racing them against the AI sad sad sad story mama mia .

21. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes that is a solution I've thought about it but paying 400 patatos and knowing that in perhaps 2 years PS5 comes out I'm gonna wait I think .