1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Running AC Ultimate edition on PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Wobbleguts, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Wobbleguts

Wobbleguts Rookie

Really like it, but have a big problem in the early career mode. I got gold in all my training challenges up to I3. The next stage (T1) has all the races locked out. Why?
    I noticed that stages beyond T1 (T2 and T3 etc) have a race open for me. Why is T1 locked out?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting After update 1.9 the game crashes while running Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer How is my level calculated for running with my peers? Aug 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Running admin commands on a PS5 server Jul 19, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Speedrunning Career Mode TA, weird points system Jul 14, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Complete Game Freeze after 2 hours of running [Fanatec driver memory leak] Apr 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Car won't move. Engine running, WTF? Aug 13, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Server Message: Ctrl info carId1001 (Gramlich): wheel, running defaults Jun 10, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB When running on curbs, loosing traction and abs turning on Dec 27, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Help needed for running private lobby... Dec 1, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Running wide at Imola - on every lap with no penality? Nov 27, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Running multiple championships Aug 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to lauch ACC [running out of memory - pagefile disabled in Windows] Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Is anyone running ACC on a GTX980? Jul 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa running extremely slow. Jul 1, 2020

3. Wobbleguts

Wobbleguts Rookie

Ok, quick update. My problem is with the T1 career stage. In all the other career stages to date, you win a race (or finish well) and unlock the next race as you would expect. Then when you finish that career stage, all those races in that stage are unlocked. That means you can go back and race in previous stages to improve times etc.
    This makes perfect sense, and after I win everything in I3 and progress to T1 only race 1 in T1 is available to me, which also makes perfect sense - you have to do well in race 1 before you can try race 2.
    What I don't understand is why when I win race 1, race 2 becomes available but race 1 (which I just won) is locked out.
    I just finished T1 and was brilliant. In the last race I got shunted off the track by the AI 3 times and was only able to finish 2nd. I would like to do that race again but can't, because all the T1 races are locked again despite the fact I won the whole thing. WTF. Am I missing something? All the previous stages will let me race again. V Confused.

4. IamCraiger

IamCraiger Rookie

That's just the way it is in career mode. If you're approaching the end of a race and dont want the result to be "official", just pause then quit the current session, or restart the current session. If you complete the race, you live with the results. At least that's what I've discovered.