1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa 2 Silence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by elchshooter, Feb 22, 2024.

1. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

There´s almost absolute radio silence concerning AC2, no feature leak, no official trailer,
    which usually isn´t the best sign, or a sign for further delays. Thought, it should get into EA quite soon.
    Am i missing something? Are you guys trying to blow us away later out of nothing?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023

3. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Im worried about this silence...

IgnacioKotas and CmdrCody like this.
  4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

There's probably nothing to talk about yet. Kunos talk, when they are 100% sure the time is right. The ACC is still in development - DLC with Nordschleife is expected somewhere in the spring. The AC2 early access was postponed at least to summer - it might be September. Can it be postponed again? Sure.

5. isamu

isamu Racer

I might be in the minority, but can anyone offer your personal reason for why you want AC2, when AC1 is still being improved and looks better than ever, and has an obnoxious amount of amazing mods?

6. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

Kunos wants to sell AC 2, so THEY will hopefully have some reason, why we should buy it otherwise it would be pointless, and that's what makes me courious.

Gevatter likes this.
  7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

The most intelligent thing they could do is find a way to use AC 1 mods in AC2. Then they would have a new release with modern graphics and all the CSP features baked in, while also starting with ALL THE MODS.

elchshooter likes this.
  8. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

That would be very cool. I assume it will be modible but why have to repeat all the work?

9. RACEfan11

RACEfan11 Rookie

Now that AC2 is due out in Q2 2024, can we please have a forum/thread dedicated to it?

IgnacioKotas likes this.
  10. Rioku

Rioku Racer

ACC works bad with VR.

We want again other categories of racing.

Better graphics.

11. That wouldn’t work commercially. They need to sell games but to work on the long term they also need DLCs. What the value add of a DLC if everything already exist in mods?

12. My dream would be (not wanting to desrespect anyone, really, it's just my taste):
    - Aris left Kunos and started gardening, to come back after 6 months.
    - Marco, Stefano and the other guys from the original Kunos team say Bye! to 505 Games, and start a new company, that makes AC2 the Kunos way.
    (cost of the dream: free..)
    Estimated Release: whenever it's ready. We can wait in AC.

Mogster and IgnacioKotas like this.
  13. RACEfan11

RACEfan11 Rookie

Apparently AC2 is coming out in Q3 2024, can we please have a forum/thread dedicated to it?

14. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

I've been on hiatus since ACC came out. Too old PC and no possibility of going sideways in a Ferrari made my interest dwinkle.
    Now I have to say I'm shocked that Stefano and now Aris left the company... alongside Marco, Luca and Simone they were the core.
    I've been hoping that AC2 will come one day and it will be better and greater than original AC, which gave me more way more than 1000 of hours of gameplay since I stopped playing it 4 years ago, and possibly was the greates game I ever played. Now I'm afraid if it will be any good without Stefano and Aris at the helm :(

steno and Rioku like this.
  15. Versace_69

Versace_69 Rookie

Wait and see :)

Mogster likes this.
  16. Malc2169

Malc2169 Gamer

To what end? 1 million and 1 threads full of speculation/wishlists/when_is_it_released questions? No thanks...

Rioku likes this.
  17. RACEfan11

RACEfan11 Rookie

UPDATE: AC2 will enter early access between June and August 2024. Maybe will have a forum/thread around that time.

18. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

AC2 EA expected some time during summer, between June 20th and September 22nd, Q3 2024.

19. Rioku

Rioku Racer

The Early Access launch of Assetto Corsa 2 is postponed until the last quarter of 2024

Thats what i read.

20. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

And you read it where??

21. Rioku

Rioku Racer