1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Marty's aussie minorating public servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by martcerv, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Mael 2

Mael 2 Gamer

Felt much better after watching F1 last night. If the great Kimi Raikkonen have trouble with T2 spinning at my favorite accident zone at the A1 Ring then there is still hope for me :D

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its pretty interesting to run some laps on the track in a similar car to f1 to give you an idea of what the drivers need to deal with. Current f1 cars have even more torque then those older cars so that exit which is a handful in all cars would be pretty tricky for them. Kimmi supposedly spun in 5th gear so it was very late.

3. Mael 2

Mael 2 Gamer

Anything interesting occurring tonight? Baskerville would be fun with a couple more people!

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think the Arse guys are also having a fun run at Baskerville tonight maybe take a look at that but if they are full or more people want to run on my servers then some Baskerville running would be fun.

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here is the info from Arse on there fun run tonight, Baskerville Alfa GTA vs Formula abarth. 9 Laps wih the alfa's getting a healthy head start.

http://www.arseforums.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=20246

I have also put a mixed grid of street cars that should be a better match up then what I had there the other day, I will jump on and give each car a run to see what times they can get and maybe change them up a bit if something is a little too quick still.

6. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

hey mate are you putting up nords tonight or have you flagged it?

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here is my server list for tonight, I did want to run Nords just not sure how many others are up for it. I will jump onto the Arse servers at 8:30 for a race or 2 but before that will go on whichever of these people are keen for just not the qualy server (Ive done enough laps there lol)

[​IMG]

There is a race server at Nords with the m235i which I will likely jump on around 7, its open atm but if it gets too messy I will password it up. Ive had it up for most of the week as open and nobody has ran in it, I will run an enduro there another nite but not sure the nite yet as when I mentioned it here there was no response at all so I assumed Id be all on my own unless I missed some posts which is also likely.

The Nords server is set for 2 lap sprint race with a bit of qualy time to do a couple laps too.

8. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

oh okay mate i was thinking you were doing the endurance with gt cars on nords

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

That was the plan but as I hadnt heard of any response from others I didnt think thered be any turn up. A few said they would be keen for some short sprints there but nobody was up for an enduro.

I will probably run one between our league seasons on a tuesday nite or on a wednesday if enough people show some interest.

Last week there was only 4 to 6 of us racing and Id like a few more for an enduro run. The last one I did had a near full field which was good fun but mostly league guys between seasons even though I announced it here and had it open for all if they pre booked.

10. Alfa GTA v Formula Abarth?? I know that you mentioned a "healthy head start" for the Alfa GTA, but......why would anyone choose a combo like that? o_O

11. I'll jump on later. The baskerville combo sounds good.

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its a 9 lap race with just 2 Formula Abarths and the GTA's get a 2 laps head start, its a fun nite but should be a challenge to lap the field then pass them again to win in the Abarth within 9 laps.

13. I guess it's something different ;)

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

My first go at the wacky fun run those ARSE guys do so will be interesting I think.

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. I reckon you should try the Cobra's at Gen Track1 Marty.

16. grat

grat Simracer

Missed this post completely and wondered all night where to get the password... :(

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Will put that up on an open server for you later and keep it up for a while see if anyone jumps on.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

With my servers I have been experimenting a bit with servers settings so if anyone is on and everyone in the server sees all pings climb (AKA server shat itself :D) can you let me know here. If its just one user who climns then its their connection issue but if everyone goes up and server becomes a warpfest it means I need to try something else.

Ive been monitoring the server stats and seems all has been fine but a few weeks ago it did crap itself a couple times.

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I ran a fair but over the last few days on open nords servers. Did have some great racing but then also at times just open server babysitter needed type carnage. I will keep the Nords servers passworded. Its a shame as lots of very good fair drivers numped in ut the muppet level increased and even more so when running m235i last nite compared to the f40, ruf, 458 and mp4 from over the weekend.

That combo was really fun and only the ruf is a bit slower and much harder to drive there, Im pretty sure it was closer to the f40 before 1.2 but still its the quickest in a straight line and a good challenge so fun for those that can tame the beast.

It would be good if we could get more use of these servers when the pass is up as even over the weekend when the server was full about half the guys in were people with a pass. A few left due to the carnage from others but mostly baving a pass on keeps the numbers down quite low. Its kind of lose lose have a pass and they dont get much use open it up and its carmage even when I am in at times so if no admin it must get real messy.

There will still be the one open server and the qualy server is always open. The others will have passes again unless if I am on and feel like some babysitting duties I may open another up to the masses. :D

Wendsday nite I will jump on one of the nords servers and would be nice to see a few more pass guys in for some good short sprint races. Id prefer a longer enduro but for now some short 2 lap races can still be a bit of fun and you get to have some more close racing over the short distance.

Any combos can be suggested by others? maybe start with m235i then change later going by what people in the server would like. I will be on from around 8pm run some laps and those others that ran it over the weekend and want to join run some laps on the qualy server and see if you can pass the time.

Also one of my servers will be hosting the xgn.com.au tuesday nite league practice servers. These will have my regular password server.

The name will be "xgn.com.au Marty's practice server" guys with the pass can jump in and so it may get a bit more use. Currently we are runnin laferrari vs P1 but only a few more weeks to go of these but anpther season will start soon after with always some come on a tuesday.

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

For tonights Nords run first up I will put the new miata mod, it will be on a pass server so jump onto my qualy server if you havent already set a sub 2:06 lap and pm me for the pass at mugello in the m235i.

victor86 and marlo0081 like this.