1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Slevi17

Slevi17 Hardcore Simmer

This thing is awesome!
    [​IMG]

Raffi_M, adi518, stravus and 3 others like this.
  2. vfdesignz

vfdesignz Hardcore Simmer

3. VallinKenel

VallinKenel Hardcore Simmer

4. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All taken on a 680m Powered Lap top. Runs at around 59 fps with generous settings .

Raffi_M, nijeat and Joshkerr like this.
  5. Blame

Blame Alien

So I put my laptop's graphics card settings/quality and ingame quality on absolute max, this is what I got @ 4 frames per second.

[​IMG]

And this one too, I actually got multiple but I took a few of the best ones I got.
    [Angel eyes on light-blue Puma skin]
    [​IMG]

[and without the lights on]

[​IMG]

Finally decided to put my laptop spec's to signature, let the shaming begin :'(

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Anuj, Bailey and Dim0N78 like this.
  6. Dim0N78

Dim0N78 Gamer

7. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

The new effects are beautiful *_*

Dim0N78 likes this.
  8. Blame

Blame Alien

Once I get a new beast rig, I'll crank up everything on max and take new ones, just to compare ;) Aiming for this: i7-4770k - Z87-G45-Gaming - Gigabyte GTX770 2GB OC - 16GB RAM (Kingston) + everything else that don't really matter when it comes to quality, besides 1ms 2x Asus monitors :p All put together 1700 euros, RIP my money.

9. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maxxed mine up. PP set 6. FPS dropped like it was hot to 40 fps. Probably much less in a race. I wouldnt keep PP effects on as 40 fs is unplayable. And yes will upade my siggy with specs ;)

Raffi_M, nijeat and Joshkerr like this.
  10. Blame

Blame Alien

WAT? 40fps is unplayable? Mate, with 29fps I can win races easily. More than 30fps for me is a blessing and heavenly like.

11. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

Ha , its the unstable fps that bugs me. It can fluctuate quite bad on some courses. If i can help it and get 60+ without PP then I wouldnt force it upon me. Fantastic for screenshots. I dread to think what SweetFX would do ontop. But then Sweet Fx for some reason stops Steam overlay working.

12. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I love these colors, do you use the natlook mod? or something of your own? .. loks very natural/realistic

Joshkerr likes this.
  13. vfdesignz

14. Rickne

Rickne Hardcore Simmer

Love to see that with Lauda's helmet :)

vfdesignz likes this.
  15. stravus

stravus Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Anuj, Raffi_M, nijeat and 2 others like this.
  16. juluka

juluka Hardcore Simmer

Happy to have Longford...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. vfdesignz

18. alex72

alex72 Alien

19. new skin for XBow, paid special attention to the carbon structure. Thanks Kunos for the graphic improvements :)
    2014-07-19_00014.jpg

2014-07-19_00002.jpg

20. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Was fiddling around with SweetFX to get a more photorealistic vibrance and sheen to it kinda sorta like P Cars, and so far the AC shots look much more crisper and realistic than P Cars. Here is the 12c GT3 on Silverstone with the GoodWood Great Britain skin. That photo mode app makes taking screenshots such a lovely affair. <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anuj, Raffi_M, Kristaps and 7 others like this.