1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenc

glenc Rookie

Give me Porsche now

2. Adastros

Adastros Racer

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Here you go mate take your pick!

serveimage(6).jpg
    serveimage(5).jpg

mr Switchblade likes this.
  4. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I want grid girls too. And a camera crew coming up to the car allowing me to throw some gang signs before heading out on the warm up lap :D

Bogies, mikendrix and mr Switchblade like this.
  5. Have you tried the umbrella option? I saw a rabbit run across the road once activated! It's so much better, and you stay nice and dry, maybe not so much if its windy though..give it a try

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

So you want some random arcady racing game :D

chksix likes this.
  8. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I hope we get some more stuff before release.. I start to have an addiction and want some new tracks and cars

sid1965 likes this.
  9. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully we have a 1.0RC for testing like AC1.

10. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

They stated we should expext a 0.8 and 0.9 before final release, can't wait for them!

11. where?

Luatz1, bondyboy, chksix and 17 others like this.
  12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Can we see some videos/screenshots of the new cars from Monza? Pretty please xD

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  13. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

I have two guys from my community there, I'm sure I'll have pics later. ;)

chksix, Son and Echo_29 like this.
  14. A guy heard it from a guy that knows a guy. Seriously.

15. that sounds legit :D

chksix, Micii1, ShredatorFIN and 9 others like this.
  16. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

Just there where all the money from the backers went i've been told,but take it with a grain of salt, maybe the source was not trustable

17. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

Private Someone told there will be tons of versions before 1.0 release :D

18. MrGit@Twitch

#versiongate

chksix and Bogies like this.
  19. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

@Lord Kunos This is the only "clue" we have.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Karsten Beoulve likes this.
  20. MrGit@Twitch

Git delivers

20190413_101653.jpg

Think I need to organise a whip round to get Mike a better camera ... :D

cobrettee, Son, Aseeth and 2 others like this.