1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

got my first fatal error after release..hoply the only one

2. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

Hello ...apart the huge hype ..
    i did download 8.8Gb patch for 1.0 20 min ago ...
    but steam is stuck in a loop to validate those files ...it won't complete the installation

3. Has Nvidia Ansel been added guys?

4. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

tried career ended practice session, My best time: -- -- --
    only option given is quit an then... no way to continue career, oh and servers down :(

5. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Hi guys - loving 1.0.0 :)

Couple of issues: ran a Championship start and was at Zolder. Tried the default AI level of 80% (I think it was 80%, whatever the default is) ... but I feel it is too easy for 80%. I am not a brilliant racer but for me it feels more appropriate that that skill rating should be at 50% for the AI race performance. I was qualifying a couple of seconds ahead of P2 car.

Also, the sim froze on me in pitstop ... I got disqualified for speeding (whoops!) and when I went to RESTART SESSION the whole screen froze. Had to force restart my PC.

Where are crashlogs found?

Also, do I need to clear my shaders folder or something for this update? And where is it please?

Otherwise, very immersive and the car feels really good to drive.

6. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Hang on - it now wants me to install ACC in Steam ... thought it had been installed!!?? All the tracks were available ...

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Can we please have some basic info on the cars in the UI? I mean what is "Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3" as a car? Obviously I know it's a Lambo...

Please consider the following info...

- Car Manufacturer
    - Car Model
    - Engine Mount ie. FR, MID, MR, REAR
    - Engine Capacity
    - Engine Type
    - Weight (aprox)
    - HP (aprox)

8. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

I think so.

9. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

...also, cannot select any Porsches ... they're not showing up for me in the car selection list...

EDIT: I can select the Porsche GT3 Cup in the MP selection window (says 2017) ... I guess they were not racing in 2018 :)

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  10. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Presumably only with a single livery though :p

11. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to put some screenshots or a description of this please:

Curious as to whether that allows us to choose specific AI opposition for custom races?

12. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Loving ACC, I will keep tonight. Am I the only one who it's having problems with connections? Cannot find any race and the game seems disconnected

13. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Me too - seems servers are down.

14. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Ah OK, no problem. Time to test every car and track hehehe

p.g.49 likes this.
  15. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

I can recommend everybody to jump in the Gallardo R-Ex or the Aston, both will blow away your ears, like in real life, amazing :eek::cool:

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah I can’t get any server list or rating to load, probably servers are up but being effectively DDOSed by so many requests... any idea @Minolin ?

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Disable your antivirus software untill steam is done.. i had same issue

18. omar liew

omar liew Racer

So, i've been waiting all day for this release. Finally, Acc is leaving early acces behind and going 1.0!
    But only to find out, that it's still early acces?!

I've been playing around for an hour now, and unfortunately i have to say this is the first time i'm really dissapointed. Every time a new build was released things where noticeabely better. But not today.

Pit crew still missing? Ai bumped each other before the race even starts in formation lap? Massive loss in fps on a high end system(i7 7700K/1080ti) ai still divebombing and making strange last moment defensive moves. Aliasing seems worse (esspecially on the white lines off the track) No safety car? Start procedure still weird and inconsistent. Overal graphics seem to be worse (not sure what it is but the new tracks look different then the allready released ones i think?)

These are some of the things i noticed after no more then 1 hour of singleplayer driving (hotlap, quickrace and sprint race weekend) And there's probably a lot more things i didn't put in here that i noticed while driving.

But in my opinion (and i'm really sorry to say so) This does not feel like a full release.
    With the early acces being a thing from the past now, This should be finished. Yes there's Always some room for tweaking and updates in games. But this release is missing some fundemental things.

Do whatever you want with this information, and take it how you want to take it. And i still aprieciate everything that happend in the last month's during early acces. But after all those month's of hype and hope, I'd really expected a lot more from this 1.0 release.

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

No leaderboards in the Challenges / Special Events either.

Chriss likes this.
  20. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Whoooot no Porsche selectable?
    Someone wrote this?
    Is this real?