1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your Livery Designs

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Son, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

There is no white in the list.

Thanks to Freddie Seng.

2. Dezember6th

Dezember6th Gamer

Here are my first tests on a Jag
    First one is SkinTemplateKey 100 and second 101

Attached Files:

AT_RubberDuck likes this.
  3. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

219 orange material 2, 345 black material 2, chrome mirrors (355 white with material 5)

Yes I'm Dutch, how so?

Attached Files:

4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

You have to imagine the colours being a lot of brightness scales of one colour, just like the Rocket League colour selector (also Unreal). I don't know how many shades per scale but I think about 9 or 8.

5. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Nice, reminds me of this one

[​IMG]

6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

It rather looks like a Malaysian Mike Racing color scheme. But who cares anyway, that kind of stuff is for Forzarcade games, isnt'it? :D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  7. James P

James P Simracer

Can someone explain whwther you have to have started a career to adjust the car liveries?

Want to be able to mess about with the settings but havent started a career yet so is it necessary?

8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

You can also do it if you have access to an MP server, via the entrylist and a car customization .json file. I have a Rackservice server running and did it there. Took some time though, as I had to reset the server for any change I´ve tried.

James P likes this.
  9. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I hope this is not as close we'll ever get to having a livery editor in ACC, because I still want my Falken Motorsports kick and yes, I know, bla bla bla they don't race in the Blancpain GT series, but we've been through that already.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  10. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

You don't have to reboot the server when making changes to the json in the cars folder. :)

11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Just rejoining is enough? Ok, would have saved me some time :D

12. GoBo

GoBo Gamer

13. Chrisi74

Chrisi74 Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Coanda, Cucumber_86, Son and 2 others like this.
  14. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Liakitsos, SlowLarry, kro and 11 others like this.
  15. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

upload_2019-6-27_22-16-17.png

Here's mine for now. :)

Liakitsos, SlowLarry, Coanda and 4 others like this.
  16. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

found how to correctly do a livery. here's mine for now. at least, the colors :D the design itself does not correspond at all lol
    20190627213906_1.jpg

Salvatore Amato and Son like this.
  17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

After 2 min of fiddling around i recreated the livery that is runing this year on lambo

BIG THANK YOU for tutorial and files.. helped me a lot.. Gonna be digging deep in to this and trying to make my own livery...

Hope Kunos sees how we like this and they expand on this and give us more customisation options..its amazing..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

19. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Could you share your colour codes for that livery? I struggle to find a decent white on the Aston

20. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

for the white, I used 340 and material 0. the blue(main color) 43 material 3 (says chrome, but looks more like metallic) and the mirrors(should also be part of the body tho) is 140 material 0