1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE "Kunos Experimental Server" opens again!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

Old bug striked again. The leader, the Ferrari, spawned on the starting grid, but disappeared as soon as the formation lap began and the race never green flagged. Also it was impossible to get the temperatures of the tyres up. They remained cold. The brakes were fine. Attached replay of the non-green flagged race.

EDIT: Nevermind, the track was wet. No wonder tires stayed cold. But I did not see it visually.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    sps_for_race likes this.
  2. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Track conditions were "wet" or "damp"
    (my wets get yellow orange-ish while formation lap...)
    ping was 61ms got stuttering as more ppl joined
    Location Austria, CP server available

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Timestamps are irritating in chat window:

This is a conversation within a couple of minutes.
    The last 3 messages are from the same Player, time is jumping back and forth.
    20190716210005_1.jpg

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I often see 'no CP server in region' despite being in Europe. When I first searched the server it was showing a blank ping, but let me join. Now when I refresh it shows 20-35ms generally.
    Right now it seems to be stuck on a never ending formation lap at Silverstone though?

5. kro

kro Simracer

Hi, Just jumped on & server was stuck in a race session that did not start, Time was not advancing and all we could do was drive around with the forced limiter on lap after lap .

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

The race didn´t start, because the polesetter was parking in the box when the race starts.

7. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

i think so too, had 2 or 3 races before got same situation

8. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Last night had Zolder all to myself on this server. In quai, it was raining with wet track, but my engineer was telling me that slick tyres were optimum which I thought was a bit odd. Then in the race (sunny) the session info showed a wet track, and the track behaved as though wet (low grip, sounds from car going through standing water, etc) but the track *looked* completely dry. Never had that before.

Timberwind likes this.
  9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

just a note about the weather "issues": Nothing has changed here yet, though a few tweaks are on the way.
    What you see is low-sample-size with quite high weather dynamicness, which can lead to both cool and a bit weird scenarios. It's in the plans to a) limit extreme temperatures even more, as especially low temps (like 5°C) can totally happen right now and cause the wetness to dissipate ultra slow. More important is b), where we try to deliver a better understanding of the race weekend, session timing and weather forecast in the UI (but no promises on timing here, we want to do it right)

Wolf WolfZ, MTv, Serge M and 5 others like this.
  10. Minolin

Experimental server has opened again on latest server version; this time I only hope to see a bit of race traffic and confirm that everything (especially around the formation lap) acts as usual.
    After a few runs and hopefully positive feedback we'll alternate between long and short formation lap.

11. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Pause screen is gray and cant use it,game runs "normal" in background after using menu
    no probs with short formation start so far

Attached Files:

12. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

Participation is a bit low, but from a recent test run everything seemed fine. Meanwhile I will keep dreaming of a proper finish screen and outlap.

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Was just on the server then in the quali session. Lap time didn't seem to reset as I stated a flying lap, time of previous lap just continued on.
    Then I had an off so stopped the car and went back to pits but when I clicked drive in the menu again the car kept being lifted of the ground and then throwing me back in to the menu, couldn't get back on track as this kept repeating when I clicked drive

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
    Minolin likes this.
  14. Minolin

I've just reverted the only actual change that may lead to weird results with 1.0.6, though I still do not see how this could interfere with the live client.
    Server is updated + restarted

Serge M likes this.
  15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Ill jump back on now

16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

did a few laps and was just seeing it as one big lap :(

17. Minolin

yep, we are cornering the issue. Will have to do some preparations now, server is returning towards afternoon/evening, hopefully with a confirmation of the fix.
    Thanks a lot for the contributions!

18. Minolin

ok, issue was successfully hunted down and fixed, server opened again

Dookie, Serge M, GRFOCO and 2 others like this.
  19. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

excuse me Mino, i'll give an hand if i can, but i haven't understand the goal of this server.
    I mean, is there something specific to focus on, or just join in and report all the problems?
    Thanks

20. Minolin

At the moment, it's exactly that. Populate it, have fun racing and take notes of everything that is worse compared to the other 1.0.6 servers. Most of the 1.0.7 changes are made, but with 1.0.6 you can't do much more than confirming it generally works as intended.

Serge M, MTv, Rolz and 3 others like this.