1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tw1st

tw1st Racer

This weeks of silence are really awful. Hopefully we get an answear atleast....

Echo_29, Rolz and carlossanchez97 like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

3. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Ohh that's right. Hopefully they'll use the expo to test the upcoming build and release it shortly after, like they did with 1.0.7

4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Rolz likes this.
  5. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Stupid question: what kind of driver swap are you talking about? Have I missed something? Driver swap with AI in singleplayer?

6. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Manual swaps with AI, yes. I read somewhere Ari said they'll switch back to automatic swaps in 1.0.8
    In the meantime for no apparent reason it's causing a lot of DQ's for exceeding max time. There are a few posts about it in the ACC Gameplay subforum, including mine:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/me-and-ai-getting-dqed-every-single-time.59953/

7. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

How can I let the AI take control of my car?

8. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

My bad, that's not what I meant.
    I meant doing driver swaps during the mandatory pit stop. Before 1.07 they were automatic, after 1.07 they are manual, tho you keep having control at all times.

Driver swaps with AI in control are not possible.

9. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I wish it will be someday...:rolleyes:

10. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Atleast they are working hard ! :D

11. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

You and I both. Wouldn't hold my breath though.

12. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I guess devs also have their hands full finishing the 2019 content update.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

13. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Actually i think some of them are still at spa for F1 race? Must have seen it on Facebook.

14. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Watched a bit of Sim Racing Expo coverage.

Why were they using Assetto Corsa for the Porsche Challenge???

Is ACC even at Sim Racing Expo.

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Why not?
    Presumably yes, perhaps at the Fanatec booth or something. They're at the Nürburgring at least.

Dookie likes this.
  16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

They have set up in a Pit box at this event, had a nice chat with Aris there. At the Fanatec booth they have posters and stickers of ACC, which I also was happy to get ;)

R3V3NG3 BR, JanR and Epistolarius like this.
  17. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Silence? Our social media was pumping out esport content all weekend, many of our devs were there at the Nurburgring as usual with these events, as well as to attend the expo (and maybe to drive on the ring, maybe :p)

Thanks for everyone who passed by our esport booth or the Fanatec booth, it was great to see and meet a lot of friendly enthusiasts! :)

Thom@s, ctnich, Gevatter and 15 others like this.
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

How’s Marco and Stefano doing? Tell them we said hi:)

19. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

I really miss @Minolin 's ACC Stammtisch.. :(

dek likes this.
  20. in this way you make me worry you know