1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

'So, triple users who were able to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on triple screens as single rendering, now will be able to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on triple screens as triple rendering. So, triple screen users who before had to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on triple screens as single rendering, now are not forced anymore to play it as single rendering, because now they will be able to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on triple screens as triple rendering.'

From Marco's FB. My head hurts.

After_Midnight and Coanda like this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That's just f@#king cruel.. Now I have to watch some bloke crack a bonner whilst playing 1.1... :mad:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    buddhatree likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I can already spot old and incorrect formats in the new UI.. :rolleyes:

I just wonder how many of them got fixed from the list I raised a while back..

4. LeiF

LeiF Alien

That’s not ot
    This is though, apologies in advance. In before the flood of update related posts tomorrow!

Saw a skip on the side of the road the other week, had to double take at the name of the company :O

Made me think of the highly relevant conversations I often read here and some of our Aussie brothers :)

http://boganskiphirebirmingham.co.uk/

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

So the bogans have finally migrated.. Don't worry there not hard to spot!

serveimage.jpg

6. I have one new idol

Coanda likes this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

get ready for bogan x-mas decorations..

serveimage.jpg

chksix and Thug like this.

8. Very happy with slipstream improvements, nobody is gonna overtake me anymore.
    Very happy with the ffb filosophy.
    Very happy to see Aris is very happy.
    Very happy to know there is proper BOP for any car/track combination.
    Very happy to see another video with Paul on screen.
    THAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Apex Gt, Dookie, chksix and 6 others like this.
  9. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

So when is this big update coming out?

10. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Tomorrow

edit:
    [​IMG]

Thug and neddyie116 like this.
  11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

[​IMG]

No brakes on that train now ;)

Really looking forward to the new beast from Zuffenhausen!

12. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Is this official?

13. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Not official per se but it's on Chris Haye's preview video description, look at my edited post above

neddyie116 likes this.
  14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Very cool to hear the passion and the improvements in this area.. Blanchimont should be interesting.. :cool:

also really nice to hear Aris thank his crew publicly and list them by role.. :)

15. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I am ridiculously excited for this, Tons of new cars, a new track, animated pit crews! Who knows what more they tweaked too. The value I've had out of ACC makes me feel legitimately guilty, I feel like I should be arrested for theft!

tjr likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't fully understand how track surface changes and BoP tweaks to 2018 cars will be handled in MP.. Can someone please explain that?

17. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Has the SA been improved :cool:

** Runs and hides **

After_Midnight and mike reynolds like this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thuggggggggggggg you had to do it..

.. best way to improve SA is leave it alone.. :D

Thug likes this.
  19. X_Racer01

X_Racer01 Racer

Vr improvment ?

20. Nihil

Nihil Rookie

I'm waiting for a leaderboard, for all cars and tracks... Any news about this ? That's what's missing at ACC

bieroX and Piret2000 like this.