1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pro_nike

pro_nike Gamer

Hi guys, when I leave ACC it stays frozen, and I have to leave manually.

Do you know why it is?

2. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Limits for passworded servers have increased (track dependant), i'll be stress testing later today and looking for volunteers. ;)

3. ignission

ignission Simracer

Do you mean it freezes on the credits screen? If so, just click your mouse button and the game will exit.

Piret2000 and LATE4APEX like this.
  4. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Safe to say: ACC is now hands down and by far the best GT3 sim on the market.

Awesome work from Kunos

Coanda, Cornflex and Rolz like this.
  5. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

No, when you set lets say fov of 50 that applies to all cars, so far I've found that some cockpits aren't necessarily suited to that particulay fov.

6. Cesare_RS

Cesare_RS Rookie

The 1.1 version appear out of the box a more refined product, more mature. What was fine now it's good and what was good now is better. The driveability of the cars seems to be more user friendly. Don't get me wrong, for fastest lap times you have to work A LOT(like a pro), but for the average Joe's fun (like Amateur IRL) it's great. For those like me who have very little time to play it's a gorgeuos gift from Kunos!!

Grandi Ragazzi!

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Ahhh yes got ya. It's the seating pos that changes by car.

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Beautiful update. Zandvoort is great. As a non-local I don't mind the inaccuracies in trackside buildings and objects - the feel of the beach and this unique location in the dunes is still very much present. I just love the flow of that track and I assume that the track itself is spot-on.

The McLaren Shadow is something else. I like the gearing, the great sound and the seat position. I also tried the NSX evo and I love it, too. I'm giving myself a homework to drive each one of the new cars around Zandvoort for a couple of laps, decide on the one I like best and then stick with it. I don't care if it might have BOP disadvantages, somewhere. ACC inspires me to "play RL racing driver" and stick with one team, getting to know one single car like the back of my hand.

9. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Just a tip:
    For some reason I got a little stuttering in certain locations on various tracks with Fullscreen enabled (and Vsync on). This also happened before the 1.1. update.
    That all went away when I disabled Fullscreen. Everything is butter smooth now (with Vsync still on).

Edit: The stuttering was not caused by framerate drops, since the fps was stable the whole time (which I saw when testing without vsync). The stuttering seems somehow to be related to Fullscreen mode.
    Edit2: This was on triple-screen (nv surround).

LeDude83 and Cornflex like this.
  10. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Just a quick question, is it possible to move HUD messages from the bottom of the screen to the top? The bottom part of the screen is on my setup hidden behind the wheel, so I can't read them at all. Maybe some config in a JSON exists to help me with that? Thanks.

grandepunto likes this.
  11. Captain Barracuda

You can increase the bottom safe zone in the hud.json (ie I have mine set to 120 for the same reason you've stated), however that brings everything up from the bottom, not just the messages in the centre.

There is a way to move all of the HUD (and possibly messages) items independently, I've seen a particular streamer with them all in custom positions but I didn't get a response from them when I queried how to do it. Would love some feedback from anyone who knows how to customise this.

Whitestar and Tom Shane like this.
  12. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Would be great to have a possibility for placing HUD elements separately. The current padding solution just moves everything at once.

Btw devs, for now it would be great to also have the values for the bottom safe zones in the in-game UI, not just the left and right values.

Tim Meuris and Nev Roberts like this.
  13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Very happy to hear :D that's (imo) how we should do it. Although I'm also happy how the 2019 BoP works out appearantly, seems like I can trade my 488 for a M6 again.

14. Captain Barracuda

@Minolin, any love on this one? :eek:

Jebus and Nev Roberts like this.
  15. steevee

steevee Racer

Thanks for the reply mate, I tried setting up Spa End6hr passworded high requirements, and still it overrides to 30.... are you using 1.1 stock configs? or test configs? @Minolin

16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No I gave Git a special server version to get some tests (and it already turned out a bug so I need to do invest some time to make this connect/cars thing a bit better by design)

Dookie, Salvatore Amato, Rolz and 2 others like this.
  17. steevee

steevee Racer

Cheers @Minolin

18. Turk

Turk Alien

Can't wait to get the rig out tomorrow, I haven't been this excited about a Friday since I was a young buck.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  19. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Showroom is limited to horizontal rotation for VR users (like it has been in freecam, btw), and it seems kinda notchy even then.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I thought i'd give it a go too.. It is ultra light and I am using a 28" rim.. It would be even more lighter if I put my 32" rim on.. I don't get it.. :confused:

Me too.. Audi; however occasionally I sneak a private test in with another manufacturer and feel guilty about it.. I hope Audi don't find out.. :D