1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Chrisfande-f1, Freddie Seng and Psit like this.
  2. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

th3o likes this.
  3. C'mon, I need this DLC like the drug ... Kunos is the best

Salvatore Amato and buddhatree like this.
  4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

We definitely need random roo encounters :eek: It wouldn’t be Bathurst otherwise.

Coanda and Stickdeath1980 like this.
  5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Kunos put the planes at PR so for sure a gang of roos is needed for Bathurst.. :D come on kunos don't let us Aussies down.. :cool:

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Driving Bathurst at night is going to be nuts :cool::eek::cool:

[​IMG]

7. Ever done it in iracing or AC? whole game changer lol image it wet thunder storm and night FARRRk

8. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

It must be an even bigger pain in the same place to have rogue modders release them before they're officially available, if they are in fact the official pre-released skins as the description on the hosting site details.

romandevision and Mr.Mugel like this.
  9. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Although I can't wait to race the IGTC Expansion, (Suzuka, Kyalami, Bathurst, Laguna Seca... what race tracks, ohh my god), I was thinking what might come after...

--- disclamer: this is pure speculation from my side ---
    Well logically (as this is something that Blancpain/SRO supports), we could go racing to the USA, and Asia, BUT that would be a huge effort, making all the tracks and cars, and so on, so that would take a long time - yet I am also sure both "Expansions" (if any) would make some nice $$ in their respective regions, so both might be worth the effort.

But, there is something new, supported by Blancpain/SRO, not featured in any game yet (as far as I know), that would be doable with relatively small effort, and would make sense (to me) to be included in the officially licensed game of the Blancpain series first (before any other game includes them).

And that would be a GT2 DLC.
    Relatively small effort, as currently there are only 2 cars:
    - Audi R8 LMS GT2
    - Porsche 911 GT2 RS ClubSport (rumored are some more in the making)

And the calendar for 2020 contains only 1 racetrack, that has not yet been included in ACC:
    - Imola (what is already included in AC, so there is already a base what can be re-used.)

What do you guys think comes after IGTC?

Chrisfande-f1 likes this.
  10. Captain Barracuda

I think at some point Vallelunga will happen as there was/is a single event there and it is/was their Kunos' home base. Likely that either Asia, USA or both will come. I also think British GT is a fair chance. Would be cool to see Australian GT in the mix for some more Aussie tracks, but realistically no one cares about GT3 in Australia so it wouldn't really boost sales plus I'm not certain it's even SRO sanctioned.

I'm not sure we'll see GT2 or GT4 and I can base my assumption on the current implementation of included support classes. Currently the game includes the Porsche Cup car and the Lambo ST, and there isn't even a feature implemented to race these separate from the GT3s. Also the ST has artificially gimped straight line speed so it doesn't overtake the GT3s on the straights, so focus on a realistic support class experience certainly isn't a priority, at least at the moment.

Lambo_Huracan and romandevision like this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I hope they go after and secure the new LMP1 hypercar category..

Turk, mr Switchblade and Romneyb like this.
  12. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Is it bad to say that I´m actually quite happy with what we currently have? And still we will get the IGTC package, so a quite satisfied user here.

Doesn´t mean I would hesitate buying anything racing sim related that Kunos throws in our direction ;)

13. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'd be completely happy with AI fine tuning regarding wet pace, qualy pace and pace in general at Brands.
    i'm enjoying the 2018 championship right now, of course there's always room on my PC for new ACC contents :)

Paul Wilkinson likes this.
  14. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Advertising ripped unreleased content will get every one of you banned. Final warning everyone.

15. Captain Barracuda

Apologies for posting the pics, I very purposely didn't post any information of where to find them but should have expected that my post would incite others to post the links. I'm surprised the site hosting them hasn't taken them down yet.

pankykapus likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

nah never tried iRacing and haven't tried the Sol mod for AC.. Since ACC came a long I think I have only fired up AC once.

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Since we are all talking bullsh!t here my only concern is if anything like this would ever eventuate, Hyper being a new category and how exotic these vehicles will be, manufacturers might not want to give up data to kunos.

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Then current ACC rating /fair driving/ racing educational system it's a plus factor for a possible oficial licenced series deal.

Piret2000 likes this.
  19. Si.

Si. Simracer

Do we know if there will be a single player Championship for the IGTC dlc, I’ve just started a 2019 Championship, the first time I’ve really played the SP and I’m really enjoying it. Apart from getting punted off into the gravel at Ascari by the impatient AI that is but then I guess that is quite realistic :p.

20. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Yes, most likely, they even redesigned the UI to allow choice between multiple seasons.

Si. likes this.