1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Aris on DLC - live right now!

Epistolarius, Roy_33 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  2. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

With the arrival of the IGTC to the game, why is the 720S still so restrictive livery-wise? I know it's probably licensing but there seems to be no issue with the 650S, so that's why I'm wondering.
    Could it be because it's not, officially a IGTC entry? Still it's in the game so...

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

For me, not just selecting IGTC, but then also the 10h Race preset (it won't show up in 9h, 12h or 8h presets).

I understand the licensing reasons, but still a bit sad to see the Blancpain logo gone almost everywhere.

GRFOCO likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It was an entry in the 10 hr enduro of Suzuka and that is the new team/livery we got with the DLC.

5. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Rookie

I already bought the new DLC ,while at work and can't wait to try it. Most of the time other sim developers making the price WAY to high. Even if i could buy it, I will not support overpricing. For example Rfactor 2 . 10€ for 1 track is ridiculous. I see Kunos are great developers, everything they do is a quality product and with a fair price. Such developer I will support any day. So thank you.

6. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

https://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/entry-list/2019/suzuka-10-hours

Strangely it's not here through. I think it took part in the race but wasn't scoring for the championship. That may be why we can't customize more the 720S. There's none currently competing.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I guess warp9engage means in regards to custom liveries. I'm sure more templates will be added eventually.

The IGTC website only shows full season IGTC entries. The 720S did race in the Suzuka 10h however, alongside other entries from Super GT, etc.

warp9engage likes this.
  8. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Kunos should rethink their pricing model.
    15€ for 4 tracks are imho too cheap.
    Comparing to rF2, RRRE and of course iRacing it's a steal.

romandevision likes this.
  9. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

yes yes, my fault was trying to do a 12h race (where we can select only official cars) rather than custom race where i can choose all the new cars.

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I also think it's 'too cheap', but if it gets people playing it's worth it.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Got you now.. Dunno, Panky would have to chip in here..

warp9engage likes this.
  12. Si.

Si. Simracer

deleted.

13. Si.

Si. Simracer

I’ve only done the new start system once, I started 23 out of 24 but I think it wanted me to move forward as arrow pointed up and the colour was red and moved towards orange as I moved forward. However there was a car in front, do they ghost now, could I have driven through it? Also being 23 I should have been on back row anyway. I must of done enough though as no DT given. Bit confused about new procedure.

14. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Well, i dont see the problem. They will have (for sure) a team that manage pricing model. I don´t think they were just like "okay, lets put ehmm... 14.99, that sounds right!". This is easy: they know very well their "fanbase", and how to to attract new buyers that had never pay attetion to "GT3 racing", or gt3 series. They prefer to sell more copies of the dlc at a more affordable price, than put it at 20-ish, and sold less. They are creating a player base around ACC, and this method, although we still on day 1 of launch, is working very nice.

Ace Pumpkin and F1Aussie like this.
  15. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

All round a very solid release, some cool and some crazy tracks, all of them incredibly well done! And some stunning liveries as well.

Got to get used to the new race start, but with some experience I might come to like it ;) Seems like a valid alternative to that limiter.

Thanks to the Kunos team, another job very well done!

16. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

I really love the minigame "Formation lap".:p
    But even I did what widget told me I got DT because of position one time.:confused:

17. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Laguna Seca:
    As expected not my track and never will be. Maybe in a GT4, but imho track is not suitable for GT3.

Suzuka:
    As expected I am not good enough for such a demanding layout.

Kyalami:
    Did not know this track. Never drove it before. A positive surprise.

Bathurst:
    Reason I bought this DLC. Got track medals within 10 Minutes, but still do not dare to try it online, I worry half of the field will not survive lap 1 on this unique track.

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That is if you can get online.. Server list has been on & off for hours..

19. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Server list takes some time, but it works.
    Maybe in down under more problems.
    Here in Central Europe after some tries server list get filled. But now most of us europeans go to sleep, so it should be ok for you oceanic guys.

20. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Was hoping maybe naively it would be free for early acess buyer like me but looking like i will have to throw another 1900JPY over here in Japan