1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Assetto Corsa Competizione is Hacked!!!

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ToniLuzar58, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Hey guys,

today i raced in multiplayer CP Race against driver called Franz Kawasaki. He hacked the game and has some incredible fast cars. He did on Paul Ricard in the midle of the race time 1.51.4. Heis Audi was goin over 290 Km/h. Also if you look inj special events (Hotlap Event in Spa and Superpole in Silverstone) incredible times. In Silverstone event he is 11 seconds faster than second guy.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

I have to say I did not know this was possible as I am very slow no one would notice the increase in speed; I just might finish top ten ;););),
    seriously now is this possible to be tracked at server level and the player kicked

4. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

I don't know m8 but he started from the back and in one lap he catch us (first four guys - we had a race pace around 1:55) and then on that long straight he catch us and push us from behind. We suffer damage and he apperantly not because after he pass us he was doin around 1:52 times for more that 30 minutes which is crazy. He was so fast on the straights (it was clearly more than 10 km/h faster than everbody else). Only shame is that i didn't save the replay to show you.

OldFart likes this.
  5. 3vil

3vil Gamer

blatant cheating

12+ seconds faster than everyone else

Not my video, it was shared on a discord channel

6. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Yea
    Yea this is that guy

7. 3vil

3vil Gamer

8. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

I host several servers for raceroom and had a similar problem with one player, I could ban them as I was online at the time, It does seem to be a problem with sim racing at the moment, I guess all that can be done is make the name known with video and wait for the developers to ban,

9. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

I think it needs to be fixed. Guy can easy change his nick.

10. jinxy20001

jinxy20001 Rookie

hey guys thanks for sharing my video and making more aware, lets hope the devs get on top of this, so far it seems to be only this one guy so hopefully they can ping him off for good.

Mattia Moro likes this.
  11. 3vil

3vil Gamer

I know who you mean. If its the same guy.

He got caught sometime in Feb. He had his account blocked, so he threw a hissy fit made numerous new accounts tyo try and manipulate memory via cheat-engine even more and posted his cheat table on unkown cheats and claiming (in his videos) he could unlock all content ( which was false as it was all content unlocked promo when he recorded the claim) and has been blocked again and again.

12. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

I don't host a ACC server yet so unsure if it's the same on the RE3 servers you can see the persons name, and as you say they can just change it, but the account ID is visible and can ban by that, perhaps someone who hosts a server here can say if that can be done, clearly this doesn't solve the problem but it is another tool

13. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

that is the one I was thinking about, a real pain in the ***

14. shogel

shogel Racer

What bothers me - if he can hack the game so he can drive lets say 20 km/h faster through corners, so its possible to set it to be only 2 km/h faster . It will be enough to be on top and it wont be that obvious. I am really expacting devs to say anything..... If not..... thats bad

15. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Yea totaly agree with you, that is the bigest problem. I am around one second per lap behind an aliens in this game so if i would have game hacked for a tiny bit i would be close to top and nobody would notice that and that is scary part. I hope that Kunos quickly resolve this problem.

16. shogel

shogel Racer

I hope this is even resolvable !

17. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

If not then game will became a farse.

18. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Now I saw he change his nick to Jurgen Mitsubishi on Special Event Leaderboards

Mattia Moro likes this.
  19. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

This needs to be sorted ASAP. Guys like him are not even who we should be worried about, it's guys who are already fast who just needs 0.5 seconds to be the fastest and adds just small percentages of performance to get it (i.e. 20 BHP)

20. OldFart

OldFart Gamer

The one thing that has been missed is if the game can be hacked for someone just to go faster or just cause mayhem, then the main servers can as well. now that is a much bigger problem, If the person doing this is reading I will have the DLC pack, many Thanks ;);) Just don't wipe out my ratings, as low as they are that would be a real pain, quite how this is stopped is a much bigger problem, and one that I wouldn't know whare to start

21. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I have come across another chap (I won't name without solid evidence) who always starts from the back on a Spa server, by the end of a 20 min sprint he is way out in front in a car that just flies on straights while hugging the road on corners.
    I'm not particularly fast (2:19/20's as a rule) and usually quali around 8-10th on a 30 server, but for him to close, pass and leave at a constant 4 to 5 seconds a lap had me wondering......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.