1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Crew Chief Beta

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Thx1137, Jul 21, 2019.

1. marph

marph Racer

For me it doesnt work either. CC starts normal, but ingame I cant hear Jimmy in a race.

2. Jim Britton

Jim Britton Hardcore Simmer

righty, please re-download it. I've updated it again to version 4.11.1.1 and have actually tested it this time. Turns out that if you just add the missing fields to the code that maps the data it doesn't work. When the app registers with the game to receive broadcast data you have to request broadcast API version 4, not 3. No idea where that's documented.

I've updated the installer I linked earlier to be the new version. The 'proper' link is here:

http://crewchief.isnais.de/CrewChiefV4-4.11.1.1.msi

FLATPAT, mister dog, Unkraut and 16 others like this.
  3. marph

marph Racer

Just startet a very quick test because I have not much time at the moment.
    But I could hear Jimmy again, so yes, it works I would say. Thanks a lot for your quick help!

Unkraut, pdf3108 and After_Midnight like this.
  4. Jim Britton

Jim Britton Hardcore Simmer

thanks Marph. Not sure where this version number in the request packet is documented, or if it serves any purpose, but it's nice to hear that I guessed it correctly and it now works

5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

@Jim Britton
    Thank you so much that you still invest your time to support ACC.
    For many years now I only do drive the racing sims with you and your Misses, otherwise there would be a huge lack of immersion. :)

6. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Much appreciated.

7. X_Racer01

X_Racer01 Racer

yes it's work again ! Many thanks !

8. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Latest beta works for me too; many thanks!

9. EddyBeau

EddyBeau Rookie

Thank you Jim !!! :)
    I am the happiest of men

10. Latest version works for me too. But Clare seems to have some delay :oops:

11. TFrag

TFrag Rookie

Brilliant, thank you so much, now it's even more immersive, shared it in my discord as well as I know a lot of them use the old version.

12. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

Is it possible to have both old and new versions installed at same time somehow?

The installs detects an installation and then won't install if I want to put it in a different directory.

13. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

The delay of Clare also happened already on previous versions. Sometimes the lame Kunos guy is faster than her.

14. Maybe rename the installed directory so it isnt replaced then use a shortcut for each?

15. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

I think that there’s an option in the preferences (can’t remember what it’s called) that delays spotter calls at the start of the race because there so much going on.

After_Midnight likes this.
  16. Frankiez

Frankiez Gamer

Does it only work on online races? I dont hear anythimg when racing offline? Voice check is ok and game 8s ACC

17. Thank you mate :) I tried to play around with the "Spotter gap for clear" setting. Going from 0.5 to 0.8 fixed my problem almost completely. Next time I'll try 0.6 to get Clare more accurate.

XettMan likes this.
  18. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

in offline races it should work, but not in solo practice afaik

19. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

Definitely works in off line races.

"Yea nailed that f***er". Is working well :D

XettMan and AndyK70 like this.
  20. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, good idea but I tried it and it refuses to install. It must recognise it some other way.