1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigsy

pigsy Racer

Why do you want chicanes in the middle of straights?

2. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Because this is the version used in the GT4 European Series, it brings change and the possibility of extra overtaking.

Epistolarius likes this.
  3. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

GT4 is a car DLC not a track DLC so it won't be implemented (at least right now).

4. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

That's true, but it's not the kind of thing that has to take a long time when the basic track is already present in the game ... It's a pity to have the cars and skins of the GT4 European Series but not to drive the right version of the Paul Ricard ...

Here is the Aston Martin :

5. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Ok, now I know for sure which car I'm driving first.
    [​IMG]

Freddie Seng, Turk, LATE4APEX and 4 others like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

... can we please have this music sample in the game from all these preview clips..?!?

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  7. At the start of a multi race

8. Stains

Stains Simracer

Still no word on dynamic resolution scale for PC users :( Consoles get it so i wonder why us PC users cant get it ?

9. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I really don't understand why they wouldn't do the GT4 variant of Paul Ricard, its in the game, its an official series, the GT4 European Series logo is on all the trailers, it requires little effort to add it.

Epistolarius and FloSimRace like this.
  10. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

How do you know how much effort it requires ?

AndyK70, Freddie Seng and LATE4APEX like this.
  11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's less effort than making an entire new circuit or a car, surely... And why does it matter? Why are you against using the real circuit layout used in the series?

12. Maybe this would need new licencing too.

Epistolarius and Cirith Ungol like this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yes, I realise that. But it's beside the point. To the regular user it's simply that the chicane used in the 2019 GT4 round isn't in the sim - that's perfectly valid criticism. Whether or not it requires significant effort to add it is something devs have to decide over and perhaps explain to us, not something we should have to argue over.

grrdabrr, chksix, anthonylroy and 3 others like this.
  14. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm looking forward to saying "there's no replacement for displacement" any time I over take someone.

AndyK70 likes this.
  15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

so much diversity :eek:

Mogster, Epistolarius and Batch like this.
  17. Probably it's something like a routine available on ps4 developer kit. Otherwise we had it for first

18. johnasmith97

johnasmith97 Rookie

It seems that they're working on it, or at least looking into it. I asked Aris about it on his stream on Friday night and he said that it wouldn't be available right away, but that it might happen at some point.

19. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

20. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Finally Aston!!!! :D:D:D:D