1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Untitled.jpg

Dookie, AndyK70, sissydriver and 4 others like this.
  2. Spenceryin85527

Spenceryin85527 Simracer

[​IMG]
    Apparently water drain in ACC is simulated :eek:

3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

This is the sexiest thing, i have seen in gaming in general for a long time :D (It's a graphical thing, but great for muh immersion)

4. I mean, they simulate the natural rivers of the water in the tarmac, so makes sense, but oh my god that's so nice

5. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

It's pre-defined, where the water collects (you will always have puddles on the same place), but it makes sense, where it happens, that's why it works. ;)

AndyK70, M96 and sissydriver like this.
  6. lottalava

lottalava Racer

I try to guide myself by the middle of dashboard cover and see if the track edge lines is passing there.

[​IMG]

7. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Fantastic!! For me the best sound of any SIM!

sissydriver likes this.
  8. MrGit@Twitch

Morning everyone, are we suitability hyped yet?

20200714125458_1.jpg

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

New content is cool but I lost lots of interest in ACC due to other existing issues that still make it a crappy public server mp experiance in my region.

I doubt anything will change there still and a DLC will never change those critical and fundamental issues. The big 1.4 mp feature and server update added nothing more then sparks in MP. :oops::rolleyes:

10. Cirith Ungol

Cirith Ungol Simracer

You lost so much interest in ACC that you still take time of your day to come on the forum. :D

Thug, Kopiller, Psit and 10 others like this.
  11. marcos1988

marcos1988 Racer

I lol'd :D

jaxx_za and sissydriver like this.
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

In a full convid lockdown there isnt much else to do. The forum is more interesting then loading up ACC and try get a race in a public server. :p

13. Mozza78

Mozza78 Rookie

Really excited for the GT4 cars. Roll-on release time! :)

jaxx_za likes this.
  14. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

So today is the day, and seconds become hours, minutes become days, and hours become years, and waiting never ends...

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

.. today I watched two flies fight on top of a cat turd..

F1Aussie, Dookie, TurboTomato and 6 others like this.
  16. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Are we already there ? :D

sissydriver likes this.
  17. MrGit@Twitch

#soon. ;)

sissydriver likes this.
  18. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Loved the old Tin Top racing in Race 07 so am looking forward to this, just hope we can do some 'leaning' without spinning out to easily.

sissydriver likes this.
  19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

I'm ready... let's go GT4 boooiiis
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

allready the second deployment on steam today...something is happening ;-)