1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Zandvoort is part of the free bonus pack, dream pack 2 will have circuit of catalunya. confirmed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

The licensing god has spoken his wise words once again

[​IMG]

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331718396849/italy-s-gran-turismo-meet-assetto-corsa

The article is a great read and at first i thought it was an old article but then they push this on me

In case you guys had doubts yes the bonus pack is free and yes a track is coming as well and yes I do need to change my underwear I suggest you do as well.

Also dream pack 2 has some interesting facts as well such as the mention of Audi and lamboghini or even Catalunya and well when licensing god says surprises its normally something insane, my bets on rainbow road getting laser scanned.

It appears that Kunos might be the best devs...............in the world

Cote Dazur, cooknn, Blamer and 56 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Changing flag on trackside Zandvoort Oct 19, 2022
    Screens & Videos Lamborghini GT3 at Zandvoort Night Competitive Race - Newer Driver Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Physics Pressure drop at Zandvoort with the M4 GT3 Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Zandvoort | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:34.959 Nov 18, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI hitting wall when pitting on Zandvoort Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Zandvoort track medal issue. Progress bar resets Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Physics McLaren 720s Zandvoort- tyre heat Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Zandvoort Ferrari 1:34.518 hot lap Nov 8, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions One track, nine cars, nine different rims : A lap around Zandvoort Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Championship Mode Zandvoort DQ issue May 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Zandvoort - very heavy bump Apr 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Grass clipping onto track and kerbs on Zandvoort Mar 14, 2020
    ACC User Interface wrong time imformation on real hotlap zandvoort for GT3 Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Zandvoort Oct 29, 2019

3. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I would love the "important news" to be the licencing of a full series.

That's not to say that I just want content for AC, I still do think there are a few features which need developing and polishing as they state in the press release.

4. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Wow, this is really a very good news, because that means, all Bug fixes and missing features would be done very fast :D

I decided for myself to don`t buy any DLC, first waiting for urgent needed features and fixes.

Albert McSaltens, OliW and kro like this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

It's Kunos, not EA/Codemasters/Rockstar! I would throw my money at them without consideration, for some reason I know they will sort everything out that they can. AC will be the best sim available, unless you are a ho to the corporate software houses. Kunos, keep it up guys, really loving everything you are doing.

6. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, but i have to say this: Another news which we only got from another website. No word on twitter, facebook or whatever.
    Anyway, let's see, what the important news will be!

Michele Papis, nate and magzire like this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Id be rather sad if redbull were the ones lying. Then again looking at past stuff we normally get a lot of information because Marco loves telling too much information in the interviews, thats how we learnt about 4wd or lmp1 or Audi or RUF even the dream pack

8. tabis

tabis Simracer

Wow KUNOS!

alex72 likes this.
  9. iamtheaussiestig

iamtheaussiestig Simracer

Great news, I only hope that one of the surprises relates to a GUI for the thousands of Oculus Rift users, struggling to play the game without the use of all the apps available to everyone else!!! Also, it would be great if we could get the Aussie V8 supercars series and a laser scanned Mount Panorama into one of the DLC's!!! Who knows?

Cheers AussieStig

William Sebastian and esox71 like this.
  10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Thanks for sharing @Brownninja97
    Will add this info to the "official" content thread.

Brownninja97 likes this.
  11. The big surprise will probably be a built in FOV calculator that forces everyone to only use the "correct" figure for their respective monitors. I'm guessing that would be hugely popular ;)

Freddie Seng and Horus like this.
  12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

no im keeping my 71fov NO ONE WILL STOP ME!!!

13. some1pl

some1pl Alien

Hundreds of thousands of non rift users don't give a damn.

William Sebastian and GT1 like this.
  14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

People who bought the DEV build of the oculus and expect it to work properly... it still makes me laugh my *** off.

15. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

No need to get hostile, the rift is a large selling point, kunos are benefitting from using it. I doubt they will support it much as it seems like the full version is coming rather soon.

16. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

Nice to see zandvoort laserscanned as a dutchie, even more amazing is that it will be free, please don't forget to make some profit kunos!
    Also looking forward to the new dreampack, and the important news.
    I hope they can license Zolder and some more UK tracks in the future.

17. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

both Zaandvort and Catalunya will be great additions
    slowly getting itno a zone of doing full GT championships

licenses of full series will be great

18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Hmmm, my guess for Dreampack 2 would be an endurance pack with the LMP1 Toyota, Audi GT3 & LMP1, Lambo GT3 maybe Aston Martin and some other nice road cars to balance it out.

snyperal and Horus like this.
  19. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

yeah to be honest the ts040 is pretty much 100% coming with the next dream pack , they have to include a piece of content which is on a tier of its own, i would have said the F1 but thats already in the game. the audi lmp1 was also confirmed by marco so thats a maybe, i do have the feeling that it will be more race based this time around but time will tell.

20. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Can we please have some screen shots Kunos? Pretty please with cherry's and hundreds and thousands? :);):p you don't know unless you ask!

Horus and magzire like this.
  21. iamtheaussiestig

iamtheaussiestig Simracer

You would give a damm if you tried one with this great sim mate!!!!!!!!!