1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mane2907

mane2907 Simracer

2. Ok this is absolutely amazing!! Im hoping for a 1965 911 to emulate Roman Caresani around Spa :D

AC never disappoints! Keep going guys!

3. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

That is just... I litereally got chills down my spine when I read it... Such great job, and incredible news! Really worth the hype!

4. Never thought I would see this day... and now that I do, I have hard time believing it.
    Absolutely utterly fantastic.

:eek: Marco is a witch, that is the only explanation for this.

Leemstradamus, xystof and yusupov like this.
  5. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

We can have this ...
    upload_2016-6-17_16-26-55.png
    right?

6. yusupov

yusupov Alien

since its the most prominently featured car in the reveal, i think its safe to assume.

7. Nao

Nao Alien

Porshe Unleashed ... again :D

Hype against odds delivered, Marco is a Wiazard! ... also P1 < 918 > LaF :cool:

Akis Kev and Soulvex like this.
  8. vfdesignz

vfdesignz Hardcore Simmer

Kunos...I love you! I really love you guys!

9. pons

pons Simracer

Great news! Is Patrick Sander on board ? :D

bgil66 likes this.
  10. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

That's a kind of a story isn't it? I bought netkar pro few months before release of AC TP to support KS (and alright... to get a taste of AC ;P) and I have to say I watched KS's progress like a fable or a tale. That's something comperable to Leicester City winning the Premier League (5000/1 odds before the start of the season... you know, Justin Beiber becoming the Pope had a higher chance of succeeding).
    That's a spectacular success for everyone at KS. My congratulations to all @KS.

Now... only those Aston Martin and Jaguar licenses I asked Aris about some time ago ("Those two are pricey… will see :)")... And my simracing life will be complete.

11. Nico SausE

Nico SausE Gamer

Deluxe !

Guido Trampe likes this.
  12. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Wow, you guys at Kunos must (and should) be really proud you managed to get the Porsche licence.

Seriously, well done.

Now enough ar** kissing . . . get that garage full of Porsche's!!!! :)

13. WOW Great job Kunos !!!

14. baloche

baloche sorry for my english

I can't describe how proud we are about you ;)
    thanks you so much kunos !

15. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

Great news, huge congrats to the AC team! We love you guys! :D

16. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Superb news!!! Hope to see LMP1 and GT3 cars :)

17. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Congratulations guys. This is one of the greatest recognition and acknowledgement of KUNOS. Getting support from such manufacture is a great success and trust in sim's value.

18. Gallow24

Gallow24 Gamer

I´m really happy that the EA license has expired now and Kunos was able to get them in. Hopefully the mod-section of this forum wasn´t the price for that.

I think especially the 918 CRIES FOR DRIVER-SWAPS and ENDURANCE-RACING! Please think about that option, maybe as another DLC.

19. Once again, kunos has done his magic, congrat to all the team.

20. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

That's exactly what I think of this. It was an amazing coup by a team of 30 dedicated, hard working employees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.