1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

For an FIA grade 1 track I think COTA is pretty decent. It has unusual gradients, corners straight from Suzuka, Silverstone... The biggest issue is other F1 venues almost literally ooze history from the tarmac and COTA has none.

It's good to see modern (and historic!!!) F1 and WEC circuits in the sim, if COTAs licence costs are reasonable the Kunos should go for it imo.

2. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

Because at least the initial plan was to make a pack a month, through fall, which means no major updates, since they wouldn't be able to come up with one every month. Triple3 didn't have major update as far as I remember. Of course there was no confirmation, but it's very logical.

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, they were all announced at the same time as the Aventador and Huracán in the Lamborghini announcement video.

Vel likes this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'm not entirely sure which model it was (think it was L?) but i'd take the 1967 ETCC 911 (to race with the GTA) over any other car in Porsche history apart from maybe a 908 to race against the GT40 or pretty much anything that actually adds to a class we already have.

5. Sadly, that chicane will not be in the AC version if it is supposed to be from the 1960s. That was added later, and is part of the Silverstone 1988 track that I raced on in GT Legends and P&G3.

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Triple Pack came with 1.8 which brought some very good updates and features.

I'd expect AC 1.10 to be released together with Porsche Pack II.

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos) would be a nice addition, I think it's a track that is great to drive in various different types of cars, F1, WEC, GT race cars but also street and historic/vintage cars.

8. mister dog

mister dog Alien

There's always these annoying sections in his tracks with overdone left/rights ending in very tight corners. Never liked those sections as they feel artificial to me but tastes differ of course :)

@xel likes this.
  9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

They feel artificial???

Anyway, I've never driven COTA irl or sim, it's just looks like a fun track, if you have to pick a Tilke one.
    Kinda funny how COTA and RBR has the same uphill slope to T1.

10. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Yes he tends to cut and paste sections from other tracks and make it into one big Frankenstein :D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  11. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

As a ridiculous Lamborghini fanboy, it pains me to say it, but I agree with you. Unless they already have them made and are just wondering what to do with 'em, then sure...By all means! It would be a heck of a lot better to get a Huracan or the upcoming Huracan SV! Or even that real-wheel drive Huracan. Personally, I've always thought the Veneno is embarrassing to the Lamborghini name. It looks outrageous solely for the purpose of being outrageous and as you said, it's a body-kitted Aventador. Even the gorgeous Centenario is an Aventador underneath.

Schnipp likes this.
  12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Was that a typo? It was spot on. :) Rear wheel drive is much more fun

ALB123 and @xel like this.
  13. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Laguna Seca LS data could also be acquired from another source, perhaps even the track (association?) owns it. I would imagine that a deal (trading LS data) could even be struck between competing studios in the interest of greater efficiency in reducing front-end costs - that is, assuming they own the data.

Lawndart likes this.
  14. Berry

Berry Alien

@kofotsjanne: What do you mean? This is the RWD Huracan :).And I agree with @ALB123 , it would be great to try it in AC, the upcoming "bonkers" Huracan even more so.
    [​IMG]

ALB123 and Schnipp like this.
  15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The Sesto Elemento would be a great addition of a Lamborghini car along with the LP580-2.
    But I would appreciate any Huracan road car for AC.

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah, but reaL, like its the real way a car is supposed to be driven. :)

17. Yay, thread is a ****ing wishlist again.

Anyways,
    Marco just confirmed that another fictional track will be coming at some point. (we pretty much already knew this, but is now confirmed)
    From FB:
    Keep the tracks coming Marco Massarutto thank you, tuscany fictional happening?
    Marco Massarutto: Yes, but not Tuscany. [​IMG];)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  18. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

The chicane-free Woodcote corner is quite a challenge in non-downforce cars.

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Maybe Scotland then.

Lots of nice locations all over the world that could be used for this though. I'm just hoping for something tighter than a four lane highway.

garyjpaterson, AlleyViper and Tino66 like this.
  20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

YEEEAAADS !! LAGUNN-NA SECC_CA. Awesome !! My first ever race track to drive ! Back in the oldschool days with my first game on first gaming device PSone, in the "Jarrett and Labonte Stock Car Racing". I had no idea about race tracks, but that name "LAGUNA SECA" instantly pulled me in. Name itself makes the track very attractive, because it sounds exotic, cosy and warm. And it really is like that, layout and atmosphere is really awesome there. It is going to be popular track in multiplayer no doubt.

My stakes about fantasy track is that it is going to be Swiss-Italian Alps.

snyperal likes this.