1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Berry

Berry Alien

We're thinking too much inside the box (truck), what if the vehicle that is getting licensed, isnt IN the truck, but the truck itself?
    Mind blown...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  2. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Can't say in any way, that "fan" of LMP (not watching, at least), but i'm have to like them from different points and firstly what bring into my eyes - things about design or functional design. May be, you will like this one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lancia
    [​IMG]

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Who said it's Porsche?

4. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Is there already a list available somewhere with all cars from the Porsche packs including a picture (real life or from the game) of each car or do we have to google each car if we want to know how a specific car looks and what kind of car it is? (I know that most of the Porsche enthusiasts won't need this because they know of course how each model looks in real life... ;))

MrDoku likes this.
  5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The list of cars included in the DLC is on Steam. Your favourite search engine helps you learn about the cars.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/540710/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/540711/

Mike1304 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You were referring to Stuttgart. Ok, could be Daimler as well, but anyway. Heilbronn rather speaks for Audi.
    Look at the steam store page:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/540710
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/540711

Although for Pack III it's not yet complete, you can only see WIP screens for the 908LH (the white car) and the 917K (blue car). I guess it will be updated in the next 2-3 weeks.

Mike1304 likes this.
  7. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, you're just speculating. All I said was "what could it be..." with a smiley. I know what it could likely be, I'm from the region. But I don't really care what it is specifically, it'll be nice either way. My guess is, it's a car. Or two. :)

9. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

More likely an "Assetto Corsa Porsche Program" event

Check Marco's FB.

10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

From Marco:

Maybe this was in the truck?:eek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Berry

Berry Alien

That headrest looks uncomfortable as hell...

12. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

Not bad Marco, not bad :D

Has to be the '15 model that we're getting next week, the 16's are in Bahrain for WEC. So propably more an eyecatcher for the event rather than last minute data gathering :)
    Still extremely cool :)

LChaves, mESCx and mister dog like this.
  13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Marco for president !

Automotive Supremacy likes this.
  14. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Visibility sucks balls too. Letterbox racing :D

MrDoku and Berry like this.
  15. Really? I think most of us who don't care for the use of TC in racing series realize this. I don't think drivers/teams shouldn't use it if it's allowed by the rules. Whatever is allowed by the rules is fair game.

I believe what most of us think, is the rules should be changed by the governing body of the race, so that TC is not allowed. We believe it would make for more interesting and entertaining racing.

Note I said believe. I am not stating it as fact. It is only my opinion.

Really? There is not huge gaps between competitors in F1 races? There are huge gaps in F1 races.

Is there much passing in F1 races? No there is not.

That is the sentiment of many former (and some current) F1 fans. Not just me.

16. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Woah that Marco must be some master negotiator.

Marco is constantly leveling up.

In before Marco is president of Porsche motorsport.

Aris is double for Chris Harris videos or maybe Aris is the stig.

Stefano is secret guitar genius.

@xel, Auranapse, nate and 1 other person like this.
  17. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

. . . or maybe, just some very talented / multi-talented people. :)

18. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Well, the driver would have a helmet on so probably no need to put much comfort into the headrest.

Berry likes this.
  19. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

That's the one! I had that one also, but it looked horribly cheap compared to my other models.

20. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

They also have those personalised seat shells for every driver, good chance that those include some kind of headrest. And they are all wearing HANS devices anyways, so I guess a fixed headrest would even be annoying on every driver change.

BrandonW77 likes this.